3: Move out

2 weeks later
Your POV

Today is the day I leave the compound. I sit on bed and stare at the bare walls. All my posters were down because I was told that I had to so my story was more convincing to people. I would just come home on weekends to a bare room.

There was some small knocks on my doorframe and it was Steve.

"Can I come in," he said in sweet soft voice, he could tell I was upset.

" Wanda and Nat warned me not to leave my door open if I am sad, you always come in," I try to put a small smile on but nothing happens.

"Ha, it seems I do that a lot. Is it okay if I sit down."

" I'm not stopping you, am I"

He walks over to the bed that I was sitting on. He sits on the edge with me. As he sits I look at him with a sad shine on the rim of my eyes.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"This is the first time I have been without my dad for a long amount of time ever since the time he was kidnapped. And I will be without you guys and won't be able to train when I get too stressed. What if I lose control, it hasn't happened in a while but what if it takes over me and It hurts someone I am closer to." I my eyes start watering and tears roll down my face. Steve wipes the tears off my face and pulls me into a hug.

" You won't be alone, we are always a call away. Still you will have Wanda, and if you need to train to get stress out tell one of us right away, we will figure something out. You just need to jump into the cold water and warm it up. Ok that doesn't make much sense but do you understand."

I let out a small laugh and dig my head out of Uncle Steve shoulder.

"What about the reality stone, for gym class we have to change. I won't be able to hide it. yes I can change my appearance, but that won't make the stone go away. that will give me away that I am the superhero FlipSwitch. I can't have that drama."

"That reminds me, go talk to Vision. He has a thing that will make it look like a necklace. That way you can show it and it won't go crazy in class." Steve stood up and walked to the door.

" Sorry about your shirt." His shirt had tear stains on his shirt. He looked down at where my head was laying just seconds before. 

"It's fine, if anything now I can say that FlipSwitch cried on my T-shirt, Yayyyyy." Steve said this cheering like a little girl parading his way out of your room.

"Uncle Steve."

"Yea?"

"Thanks"

"No problem. I am going to miss you kid."

" Hey you see me on weekends."

"Bye"

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey Vis, Steve told me to talk to you about the Reality stone in my chest."

"Oh yes, right. So I have this thing that is a necklace that will attach to the stone. This way you are able to let your stone breathe so it won't wreck havock on the school during the day."

"Thanks, but will I be able to to take the chain off, like when I am sleeping."

"Yes, I will just teach you the way to put it on and off."

Vision walked over to me with a necklace chain in hand. He opens the back of the necklace and puts it around my neck. He closes it before showing me how to attach it to the stone. It is a simple chain that is gold. it has a charm on it that just looks like a gold circle.

"So what you need to do is put this gold circle on the top of the stone. Then you need to say 'Attach' then it will need a confirmation code. The code is 5654. Then after you say that it will lock on to the stone and nothing is able to get them apart, this also doesn't allow the necklace chain to come off either. You should try." He motioned to my neck.

I did as he said. I put the  gold circle on Reality. "Attach, how do I know when it wants the code."

" Oh that's right, You need these earrings." I put out my hands and saw moon stud earrings. I put them in. I was startled by a voice in my ear.

"Hello Miss Stark," it was A/I.

"A/I?"

"Yes, you father put A/I into earrings so you can control your necklace and use them to contact people." Vision pointed at each earring while saying this.

"Attach"

"Activation code."

"5654"

The metal on the back of your neck clicked and then the rest of the necklace chain moved and twisted until the message got to the charm on the gold chain. The charm glowed a bright yellow and it looked as if it melted its self onto the stone. There was a click and then it was done. This just looked like a causal necklace that a girl would wear.

" You aren't going to be able to wear your clothes that you normally wear because those have the hole just perfectly for the stone to breathe. so you are going to need to wear shirts that will go low enough for the stone to get air."

"Oh so i am going to need to wear V necks, that will be fun, I mean they are cute. They work with my body shape."

(In this story you are very pretty, just for future reference)

"Glad that won't be much of a change for you. Alright with that finished I think that it is time for you to say goodbye to the team and off to Queens you go."

"Are you sure that You and Wanda are going to be fine. I don't want  to ruin your relationship, I mean you guys are cute."

"Well we will see each other on weekends, and you guys are going to have so much fun. Nothing will happen between Wanda and I."

"Well thanks for everything." I walk over to to Vis and give him a big hug." I know that you aren't big on affection since you are half  robot well mostly robot except for your stone part of your mind."

"Its okay, I will appreciate it for the most of my ability."

"Bye Vis." I said letting go of the hug and waving goodbye to him. As I walked out the door, I shed a small tear.

"It's going to be okay, Goodbye Y/n"

I walked out the door and closed it behind me using my powers. then I propelled myself over the ledge so then I was  hovering in the air. I turn to look outside my room to see many boxes still waiting to come down the stairs. I stared down the boxes and brought my hands up to moved them in the motion I wanted the boxes to go. Red glowed at the bottom of each box slowly moved down the stairs. I slowly followed in descent from the air.  Each  box slowly stacked up on top of each other. All boxes were stacked by the time I hit the ground.

"You know I was working on that," I heard Uncle Steve say from where he was standing.

"Yea but I got it done way faster." I reply giving him a classic Stark smile.

Steve scoffed and gave me an eye roll.

Word count: 1287