7: Dinner

Your POV

We walk inside their house. It looks like ours just smaller. It is also not full of boxes. I start looking around and walking forward. Before I look down the hallway, Peters coughs to get my attention. He was peering over my shoulder. It scares me and I jab him right in the stomach with my elbow.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I turn around to see Peter wincing. I put my hand on his stomach where I just had hit him. I felt his stomach and he had a six pack. This is a surprise to me because for things my father had said, he seemed like a pretty nerdy guy. Why would a nerd have a six pack? Also how was he able to carry all of that heavy stuff with such ease? There was something up with him.

"What are you two doing over there," I can here May yell from the kitchen. We both walk back over there. Peter has his arm clutched to his stomach. It earns us a weird look from May.

Peter POV

May gives us a weird look when we walk back with my hand clutched to my stomach were Y/n had hit me. Something is up with her. NO regular person should be able to swing their arm back that hard. It was like she had super strength. Then that necklace she has that is just like FlipSwitch won't move around. It is like it's glued to her chest.  THen when I put my head on her shoulder I swore that her glasses had screens on them.

Honestly I am probably just seeing things. I see Y/n has a worried blush on her face. I try and think of something to save her.

"It was my fault, I snuck up behind her while she was walking and put my head on her shoulder. It startled her and she right away jabbed my in the stomach."I smile hopping May doesn't say something stupid. She just rolled her eyes. But she wasn't the one I should have been worried about. Wanda.

Your POV

Wanda. Her eyes widen and she opens her mouth to speak. Before She can I put my hand behind my back and use my powers to flick off the light. Then the lights are off and use my powers to keep wanda from speaking. She chokes and coughs.

"UGh, what happened" May yells trying to find her way.

"You know Aunt May, just because the lights are out doesn't mean that we can't hear you." Peter says. I can sort of see he shifts his head to be able to see behind my back. I forget that is the dark red would glow. It is slightly coming from Wanda too. I quickly stop and the light goes away.

The smell of something burning comes into the air. A short couple seconds later the lights were on. Peter wasn't looking behind me, but was hiding his wrist. May was looking at the light switch picking at something. She turns to look at Peter with wide eyes. Peter mouths back, sorry.  May then throws something in the garbage and groans when she looks  back at her pasta.

"Ugh, I burnt the Pasta." She says dumping the pasta in a different garbage.

"May, I didn't think it was possible to burn pasta." Peter says rolling his eyes.

"Actually it is," Wanda say pointing to the garbage right next to us.

I wanted to make a response but before I could an alert came up on my glasses.

"Miss Stark, on that light switch there are small pieces of spider webbing." A/I says.

Under my breath I reply "what is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that spider-man is someone is this room. that was not there earlier, it came when the lights went out. It was probably what May was cleaning off the light switch. Peter is Spider-man."

"Are you sure? It could have just been some that just fell on to the light just now."

"I am sure, I just compared so physical stats of Peter and SPider-man and they are perfect matches. Peter is Spider-man."

I gasp a bit and look at Peter with wide eyes. Peter and wanda look at me with a concerned eyes.

Peters POV

I swore I heard Y/n say something. But when ever I hear it I look and see her without her mouth moving. I try and shake it off but then Y/n gasps and looks at me with wide eyes. I look at her with concerned eyes and so does Wanda. Then Wanda and I look at each other,  and we raise an eyebrow each. I look back at her with the same expression.  I was going to say something but was cut off by May.

"I'm so sorry girls, I am not the best cook."

"I could have guessed that," Y/n says, but turns back to me with the same expression as earlier.

"f only someone told you that this would happen." I say giving May a death glare.

"I'm sorry, I tho-" She begins.

"I thought it was going to be different this time," I say in a mocking tone. " what are we going to do now. "

"Oh I'm sorry girls. Maybe we can have dinner tomorrow night?"May says clapping her hands together.

"Oh I think that will be fine, Y/n and I will just go find some sub place." Wanda answers before I could.

"Oh thank god, I glad that will work. Peter, do you know any good places for them to try?"

Your POV

"oh umm, ah Delmar's is pretty good. They are about six blocks down from here." He says says giving a smile.

"Thanks Peter," I say walking over to him, giving him a hug. I can see Wanda over his shoulder, clapping her hands silently. I give her the middle finger and let go of Peters hug. He just waves to Wanda.

"Bye," Wanda says waving back at Peter then over to May.

"Bye girls," May says turning back to washing the dishes.

Bye," I say as Wanda and I walk towards the door. It opens and I walk through and closely follows Wanda. We walk over to the door not even 5 feet away from Peter's. I grasp the knob and turn it.

"Oh I should have locked that,"Wanda said putting her hands in her pockets.

"Dude, somebody could have stolen something. Or worse, found my technology or suit."

"Sorry," She says following me into the house. I close the door with my powers and lock it too. there was a click and I looked at Wanda. She widened her eyes and stuck her tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room. I go to change into some comfy clothes but a box of mine catches my eye.

The box is labeled "FlipSwitch" and inside is my suit. There are other things but My suit it nicely folded on top. I take a look at it and then look outside.

"A/I, what time is it?"

"It is currently 5:23."

"I think I have time to go out for a little while."

Word Count: 1220