5: New Beginnings

After Car ride
Peter's POV

"Peter, they're here." I get off my bed and walk out into the kitchen.

"Aunt May, are they actually here or is this when your gossip group told you they would be here." I look at her and give her a glare.

"No, if you would have just looked outside and seen their car and move in truck that would have explained it."

"Jeez, you don't have to be so mean May. I going to go down there."

"Alright, and Peter." She said looking at me dead in the eye with a smirk growing across her face.

"Yea," I reply while putting on some shoes.

"Don't forget to invite them for dinner."

"Only if you promise not to blow it up." I said starting to walk out the door.

"Peter Benjamin-"

"Bye May."I had to cut her off, and I slam the door behind me.

I run down the stairs and go out to the lobby and look to see if the girls have came out of there cars yet.

"Umm my i help you with something Mr Parker." The man at the desk spoke to me.

"Ugh no, well actually. Can you tell me if the girls have been in here yet. They are moving in next to us and May told me to invite them to dinner."

" yes they were just in about a minute ago, right now they are currently out side preparing to bring stuff up. And I gave them a key to the elevator, you can have one too so things will go faster." He grabbed a key that was under the counter and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I say waving goodbye and staring to walk out of the building.

Your POV

The rest of the car ride went smoothly. We and just got back from inside of the lobby. Wanda and I are currently walking back to the truck. Happy had already drove away so nobody would have the chance and seeing who he is.

"So that place was cute'" Wanda said turning towards me. Before i could answer she gasped and pointed at my chest. I looked down at my shirt. It was a red crop top that had a hole just for the Reality Stone to breathe.

" you don't think he saw did he?" I ask  frantically trying to think of ways to cover it up from other people seeing t.

" Luckily no, he only once looked up from his computer and that was to look at my ID.  But what are we going to do if we run into other people?" she says standing in front of me pretty close, trying to hide the stone from people walking by.

" I do know we have a box of clothes in the very front of the the truck by the opening. I could go in there and hid behind a couple of boxes and change into a V neck really fast."

" Go quick. I will keep a look out." while Wanda was saying this I jumped up into the back of the truck and pulled out a Iron Maiden shirt that I had cut years ago to be a V neck.  I ducked behind some boxes and switched shirts. I jumped back out of the truck and stood next to Wanda.