6: Prepare

Your POV

The clock reads 4:15. Jeez I have been sitting on my phone looking at pictures for an hour. It probably wasn't the best Idea. With my emotions now being sad when they were just happy because of Peter. I need to get out of my own mind, so I walk out and see Wanda in the living room trying to set up our TV.

"Hey, I thought the Tv was working already, I thought Peter set it up. It was working earlier." I say walking over to her while she continues fiddling with cords.

"Well something happened and there was a red glow coming out of the back of the Tv and it just turned off. Do you want to tell me something."

"Can we sit on the couch first."

"Yeah, of course."

We walked over and sat down on a very comfy couch.

"So what happened."

"I was just sitting on my bed."

"There is more to that story, what were you doing while sitting on your bed for an hour."

"I was looking through old photos of me and the Avengers. I know that I will still get to see the but we won't see them for a couple weeks or even months. I guess I must have gotten sad. I was just happy, and I ruined it."

"Well we will get to see peter in about 40 minutes, you'll be happy again. just don't to anything to get sad."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Well you just did, so what is stopping you now." She laughs. Oh god I just love Wanda's laugh, something about it is so unique that it always brings a smile to my face. But i think of the question and it just takes away the smile.

"Why do my powers always take over when I get emotional. Dad always told me that my powers just have control over me and I need to get more dominance . I don't believe him because I have dominance but yet it still happens."

"I was told not to tell you because it could scare you. But I going to tell you so don't let this affect how you act."

I just nod my head.

"So your powers feed off of your emotions. The more your emotions are noticable to the stone, the more vulnerable you are to it. The stone then uses you to have better control. But once you are able to "give up" in a way and let the stone have your emotions. Your powers can be limitless, well to some extent.  I learned this when my brother died. Don't go trying anything. Now go get ready, you want to look nice for Peter right?"

"My god, Wanda i'm going to kill you."

"Oh but then you would have to live alone. Or would you then go live with Peter."

"Fuck you" I say walking off to my room. i get to my door and open it. It is really plain, nothing like my old one. Well I mean i just moved in and it is just full of boxes.

I walked over to one of the boxes that had clothes in it. The clothes were on on hangers in the box so I quickly moved them to the closet. After moving at looking at that group of clothes I decided on this outfit.