55 - Reason

[ Note: no explicit warning just beware of some physical and emotional distress ]

Now it left Seokjin with Jimin and the poor knocked out informer in the small dark room. Seokjin wishes he's not dead. No innocent lives should become a victim for their problem. Everything has it's own reasons and every reasons has it's own cure.

"Why are you doing this Jimin? Please don't do something that will ruin you. Please think carefully."

Dragging his body flushed against the wall behind him to hide the hands, Seokjin can feel the rope tying on his hands slowly loosening from his constant moving. Now his wrists are all swollen and bleeding from the harsh tugs.

Jimin is squatting in front of him. His small body hovering over powerless Seokjin. Face fierced with hatred and jealousy.

"You are asking me why? You are the reason Kim Seokjin. You took Jungkook away from me. You make he hates me. You broke our relationship then you can ask me why bitch?.

Jimin slaps the face again. Seokjin's teeth accidentally bite on the lips, causing it to bleed more. His head bumping hard on the wall. He can feel his head spinning again. His body tottering.

"Stop..Jimin please..."

"No. You took Jungkook then you wanted Taehyung too?. They are mine Seokjin. They are mine before you snatched them away from me. I hate you. I fucking hate you!."

Jimin is out of himself. He grips Seokjin's neck, choking him hard, making the other struggles for air. Seokjin's legs are thrashing away, his body squirming hard. His hands scratched with the hard wall.  His breathing shortened. His eyes rolling. His throat burns. He needs to breath. Please. Please.

"Arh..st..op.."

Someone pushes Jimin away causing him to stumbling down the floor. His shoulders heaves. His breath shuttered. Coming back from his possessed state.

Seokjin is coughing intensely. Gasping loud for breath. His voice hoarse.

They are crazy. Both of them are crazy.

"Chill..Park Jimin. Are you going to kill him right away? Poor pretty guy. You see his baby there. You want to kill that too?"

Seokjin wants to scream. Please just focus on him. Don't mention his babies. Don't do anything to his babies. Don't touch them.

"I thought you were born orphan. You wanted to make those baby born without seeing his parents just like you too? Wasn't it painful Park Jimin? Wasn't it lonely to be in this world by yourself? You are not that evil right. Ouch my poor baby."

Sungwoon quivers. Having goosebumps just from the thoughts. Obviously it's an act. Pretending to sympathise with the action when he's actually taunting on Jimin. Love to see the dazed reaction of the smaller man.

Sungwoon's words stabbing right into Jimin's heart making his eyes blinking fast. His lips tremble. He stares right at Seokjin, hands grabbing on the body before forcing him up. Seokjin is still flushed against the wall. His back hurts. His stomach churns. His legs staggering.

"You are not my match Kim Seokjin. I don't care if you died. You challenged me before. Your threats won't ruin me. You're only a piece of shit for me Kim Seokjin. You will never win."