29 - Please!

"Please Jungkook.. make love to me"

Seokjin begs. He can no longer control his needs. He trusts Jungkook, he is ready for him.

Jungkook attacks his bare neck ravishingly, lapping at the soft skin, biting on it leaving Seokjin with red marks. Seokjin is gripping tight on his arms, pulling Jungkook closer to him.

Jungkook's hand busies unbuttoning his husband's white shirt, sneaking inside the silk and touching Seokjin's soft skin.

He grabs Seokjin's waist and fondling on the non existence fat there, Seokjin's body is amazing. Jungkook's soft ministration give him goosebumps. His legs feel weak.

Jungkook's hand travels from the waist up to his curvy upper part before he pinches the other's perky nipples softly causing him to gasps.

"Ahh.. Jungkook"

The most beautiful voice Jungkook has ever heard. He wants to listen to him shouting for his name all night. He realises how his husband is super sensitive when he mewls whenever he touches the skin.

He loves it. He wants it more.

Jungkook tugs the rest of the buttons hard making them flying through the hall before ripping apart the cloth revealing Seokjin's pearly fair upper body, voluminous and shaped perfectly to his eyes. He stares longer at the body who is now squirming harder for him.

He's going to make Seokjin his. It's now or never.

"Jungkook!"

Seokjin is shocked with Jungkook's sudden action when he lifts his light body in bridal style bringing him to their bed. He wraps his hands on Jungkook's neck sniffling the fragrance mixed with the fresh sweats dropping down the neck. The smell fits his husband.

Jungkook hurriedly takes him to the upper floor, entering the room before laying him down carefully on their shared bed.

Seokjin's face is now flushed red, his mouth opens small, his eyes hazy. Hands trying to reach for Jungkook when he saw his husband already stripped off his own clothes leaving him naked head to toe, the long member sprung hard proudly presented in front of him.

Jungkook is so big he wonders if it will fit him.

Jungkook hovers on top of Seokjin. His head tilting back to give Jungkook more access. Jungkook sucks deep on the skin. Each sucking makes Seokjin whines seductively wanting for more. His body is now littered with hickeys and darkening red marks from Jungkook's constant biting.

Jungkook runs his fingers on the sensitive skin, their moans muffled by the hungry kisses, hand flicking on one of the throbbing rosy buds, mouth nipping on the other hardened nipples before he kisses down to his flat stomach and his navel making Seokjin thrashing harder on the bed.

Seokjin looks so perfect underneath him, from the sweat glistening down his forehead to his shoulder to waist ratio makes Jungkook's member painfully hardened.

He has control his feelings since he drove them back and he doesn't think he can wait any longer.

He tugs the other's pant off along with the underwear revealing his whole naked body that makes Jungkook's jaw dropped. Seokjin is alluringly splayed apart before him. His legs spread wide flashing Jungkook with his pink tight hole clenches around nothing. His eyes can't stop staring at the perfect body.

"Jungkook...hmmm"

Seokjin mewls again, the uncontrollable feeling is making him restless. The cold air conditioner is not helping the hotness he's feeling. His stomach churns, his heart thrums faster. The anticipation is killing him inside.