41 - Will?

"What the fuck is this?"

Jimin throws the collection of photos taken by the Despatch caught him kissing in the house of one famous director in Korea. This is the first time he has been threatened like this throughout his career. No one dares to mess with him before.

"So tell me if you have any relationship with the director."

Taehyung orders . The news is almost spreading to the internet if it's not because of Taehyung paying lumps of money to the informant. That will stop them for a while.

"Are you crazy? I went to his house because I wanted to get the main role cast for his film. Do you think I'm that low standard to be in love with that horny old man?"

He sits down on the swivel chair, furious that his day is spoiled with the paparazzi photos.

"I trust you Tae, just pay them with what they want. You always deal with things like this before. I'm not the only artist you manage, I'm sure you can handle. Either way, cheap scandals like this won't bring me down."

He smacks his lips. Smiling smug. If they think he would fall for such threat, they must not know who Park Jimin yet.

"Anything else to discuss because I don't have time for this crap anymore."

He stands up from his chair wants to get out from the room, doesn't want to spend so much time with Taehyung or else the other would be too nosy with his life.

"What did you do to Seokjin and Jungkook?."

Taehyung suddenly asks, blocking him from walking out from the door.

"What do you mean what did I do? I didn't do anything. What's wrong with that weak guy?"

Jimin replies, not even a piece of guilt appeared on his face.

"You are too much Jimin. Let them live with their lives. Move on. Don't disturb Jungkook and Seokjin anymore. Don't hurt Seokjin, he has nothing to do with you."

Jimin is mad. Why is everyone backing up Seokjin. Why is everyone siding on him. Jungkook, Namjoon, Hoseok and even Taehyung? Why people blame him when he didn't even touch him. Seokjin deserved it, it just a simple warning for ruining his life.

"Why is everyone on his side? He took Jungkook from me, he ruined our relationship!."

he snaps. Eyes piercing into Taehyung.

"That was only a beginning Tae, I can make him suffer more so he know who he's dealing with. Don't challenge me!."

Taehyung tightens his grips on the smaller arms, fingers digging dipper into the other's skin causing him to wince from the pain.

"Listen Park Jimin!. YOU!  WHO DON'T CHALLENGE ME. You dare to touch them again, I will be the one who ruined you. Try me."

It's the first time. The first time Taehyung raised his voice on him, the first time Taehyung challenged him.

Taehyung remembered his promise with Jungkook. He knows that he cannot control Park Jimin but he will make sure this person in front of him, who he always love with his whole heart will not do another stupid thing that will ruin his own life. He will make sure of that.

*****

"Let's wait Jungkook, police will track his whereabouts and inform us. It's been more than 24 hours and his case will be listed as a missing person case. They will find Seokjin, we will find him back."

Jungkook can't sit down, just like Seokjin, he couldn't eat anything since the past two days afraid if anything may happen to Seokjin. Two days he couldn't reach Seokjin, his heart is not in peace. It's been 3 hours since they lodged on Seokjin's missing to the police and Jungkook can't control his fear. He's walking back and forth in his living room, hands not once stop from holding his phone.