43 - Talk

Jungkook gets out from the room feeling so heated over the situation. They can't even talk to each other yet, no matter how many times he tried Seokjin never wants to see him, to give him chance to explain, to listen to him.

Hoseok can see the guilts in Seokjin's eyes, the younger man never wants to hurt Jungkook. Maybe blame it on his sensitive emotions now, Seokjin just feel so helpless and distracted he wanted to vent his feelings out, towards something, towards someone and maybe right now, Jungkook had to be the person.

"You didn't mean that right?"

He pats the slumped back. Seokjin nods, looking at Hoseok with eyes brimming with tears. He shakes his head, feeling the heavy feeling weighing him down.

"Give Jungkook chance Seokjin. I know you acted out of your emotions, you are being so overprotective towards your hurting heart afraid it will break again but Jungkook needs your time Seokjin. Let him explain from his side. Communication is always a key in marriage dear."

Hoseok hugs him. Seokjin is now sobbing loudly in his embrace.

He understands how sensitive a pregnant person is. Seokjin is only in his first trimester for his first time pregnancy, he couldn't control his emotions well. Added with the miscommunication and fears, he knows Seokjin would be too anxious to face his husband.

"You want to try to go home with Jungkook Jinnie?"

He asks him and the silence means yes.

*****

Jungkook brings him into their house after settling with the hospital needs. The whole ride back in their car is accompanied with silence. He knows his anger overtaking him just now. Seokjin needs time. To recover and to refresh his mind. He should have acted better to tending to his husband's rollercoaster emotions.

"Sit down first, you must be tired now."

Jungkook sits him down on the couch before standing up to get him water.

"Jungkook." He grabs the other's hand, urging him to sit down.

"I'm sorry I was being rude with you. I shouldn't have acted like that towards you."

He begins, eyes only focusing on his lap. Fidgety. Jungkook stays on his side, waiting if Seokjin finally wanted to listen to him.

Seokjin suddenly gets up to get his bag before taking out one envelope, the one that he found from his briefcase he brought along when he meet Jimin last time. He didn't realize when did Jimin put the document into his bag but one thing he knows Jimin had been planning to tell him all along. His hand shaking, he read the content inside when he was in the motel. He doesn't think he can read it again.

He hands out the document to Jungkook before sitting down on the couch.

"I think I'm ready to hear your explaination on this."

Jungkook never thought he would see the copy of his heart transplantation surgery with his name as the patient and Min Yoongi as the donor right in front of him.

Where did Seokjin get this? It's supposedly to be confidential. He looks at Seokjin confused.

"Was it Jimin?" He asks his husband. Seokjin nods.

"Maybe he wanted to give me proof over the secret that he exposed. It's not important Jungkook. Please I just want to know your side of story." He pleads, tired of playing tugs on his heart.

Jungkook exhales silently before he begins, fingers hovering over the black and white typed letter.

He tells him every details of his heart diseases, the low chances of him to survive, the day he was taken for the surgery, how he never knows about Min Yoongi or Seokjin himself. He tells him the threat from Mr. Jeon who wanted to sacrifice Faith that makes him agreed to marry Seokjin.