36 - Honeymoon (2)

"Ah! Jungkook!!!"

Loud moans and heavy breathing continuously heard from the room. Seokjin can no longer control his voice when Jungkook keeps on attacking his body ravenously.

His husband has such strong energy, he doesn't know how many rounds Jungkook fucked him already. Seokjin doesn't think he can manage it more. Jungkook never stop.

The bed creaking loud, the almost empty bottle of lube, the clothes scattered around their bed, the pillows falling down the bed, the blanket and bedsheet muddled in the floor are the proves of their non stop activity, still there is Seokjin moaning tiredly under Jungkook's large frame, clenching his hole to make he cums faster. He's already at his limit.

Jungkook fucks him in every positions, every angles, on the bed, on top of the table, bracing Seokjin against the door but the thrusts are harder and deeper each time he pushes into his husband. He is too lost in Seokjin's dangerous beauty that he cannot control his needs. His eyes can only focus at his husband, telling him to claim, to mark him over and over again.

"Yes. Come with me Jinnie. Yes!"

One hard slam, Seokjin's cums splattered on Jungkook's hand, adding with the already dried semen on his stomach. Jungkook comes in him for the nth times, making sure all his seeds penetrates deeper in his husband's rim. He never once used condoms as both of them are clean and he doesn't mind to put his babies into Seokjin.

"I'm tired Kook. Wanna sleep."

Seokjin whines poorly, his body full with sweats and cums. His hole is feeling so sore, his legs and back hurt.

"mmm sore, everything hurts."

He complains. Jungkook just realised how worn out his husband is. After he comes to his sense, he feels so guilty as he couldn't control his thirst over Seokjin.
He can't help when he has the most beautiful person as his husband.

Seokjin is almost falling asleep when Jungkook lifts him to the bathroom. He has to clean his husband or Seokjin will be super uncomfortable waking up tomorrow. Seokjin is on the verge of tears as he is woken up from his slumber. He just lets Jungkook handles everything for him. Afterall this is all because of his monster husband.

"I hate you... hurts... wanna sleep..please ."

He mumbles, eyes shutting down when Jungkook put on his bathrobe. Jeon Seokjin looks so beautiful even though he was just being totally wrecked by him.

"I'm sorry baby, you are so amazing, now sleep okay." He supports the head on his arms, burying Seokjin's face into his bare chest before sleeping along with him.

******

"Ouch."

Jungkook wakes up abruptly when he heard a loud slam added with faint crying sound in the room.

SEOKJIN?

His eyes blurred when he sees his husband sitting on the floor while whimpering softly. Seokjin's hand is in his bums.

"Jinnie why?"

He rushes down the bed to reach his crying husband. Seokjin seems to be more sensitive and more clingy nowadays, not that he hates it as his husband looks so cute with the antics.

"Hurts..fall..bathroom."

He hiccups, wiping his tears harshly. Jungkook wants to scream, his husband looks babier and it melts his heart, he wants to kiss Seokjin, wraps him in a soft fluffy blanket and hugs him all days.

"Shh..shh, here let me help you. You want to go the bathroom?."

Seokjin nods before Jungkook carrying him bridal style to shower. He calms down in Jungkook's embrace and allows him to bathe him because his legs and back still feel numbs. He has to reprimand Jungkook and his thirst. He's not used with that much of energy.

Jungkook ends up attending him the whole morning because of his last night's treatment. They spend their time cuddling on the couch while watching television with Jungkook treating him like a real prince he is.

******

Seokjin feels bad, his husband looks so sorry even though he was the one who gave him permission.

"Kook"
Seokjin calls him.

"I am fine. Wipe that look off your face please."
he caresses the frowning face.

"But I went overboard, aren't I? I don't think about your feelings. I acted so harsh last night, you must be so surprised. I'm sorry baby."

He feels bad the way he couldn't control his sexual tensions last night. No wonder Namjoon said he was such a monster. Seokjin must be so much in pain.

"No, you're not. I allowed you last night. I bared my whole body for you. I'm your husband Kook, you have rights on me, yes I'm not used with that but you have no fault with it. I promise I'll be more prepared for you okay. My body was just too shocked with the continuous attacks."

Seokjin pats the cheeks.

Marriage requires understanding. He believes it is a sacred relationship that needs mutuals agreement, consent and consideration from both parties. They are slowly working on it. Seokjin wants to please Jungkook as much as Jungkook wants him too.

"I will tell you if you I couldn't handle with anything okay? Now can we go out please. I want to eat seafood again."

He pouts at him. Already imagining the delicious meals he ate yesterday. He's not into seafood that much before but since they arrived in Jeju, he often craving for it but strangely not the raw version or he will throw up again. Jungkook noticed his husband different taste but he doesn't say anything. Maybe staying in Jeju with seafood as it's main delicacies makes his appetite changed.

As long as Seokjin is happy, he doesn't mind getting him whatever he wanted. He's almost lost him due to his selfishness before he can't imagine to lose him again.

Maybe after their honeymoon, he thinks he's ready enough to tell Seokjin about the secret. Seokjin is a composed man, he will never act rashly. It's better to know the secret from him rather than someone else. Seokjin will understand him, he will make sure of that.

ㄱㅅ
Thank you for reading ^^