44 - Experience

When his doctor told him to be careful during the first trimester he didn't know it will cost him the whole days of throwing up, feeling nauseous, super tiredness, headache and back pain that he can't do anything aside from laying down on the bed.

As suggested by doctor, he finally took a leave from his work throughout the period until he's healthy enough to come back. Jungkook wanted to hire personal nurse for him but Seokjin refused as he is not comfortable enough having someone else in their house. That answer how Jungkook sometimes bring his work home so he can accompany Seokjin. Anything for his husband and their baby.

When the situation is terrible for Seokjin, Jungkook had it worst. Having to deal with his constant whines, him throwing up, being more clingy and more sensitive this days. His eyebag looks more apparent now.

******

"Hey..let it all out..it's okay..don't cry baby."

He rubs Seokjin's back who is now throwing up for the 3rd time this morning. The other can't help to cry and grunt painfully every time he's vomiting. Seokjin is now 3 months old pregnant and his morning sickness is worsening now. He feels bad for Jungkook as he doesn't want to trouble him. He never expects it will be this difficult to carry a child, they really need to have a family planning.

Sometimes he's weeping just because Jungkook came home late or sulking because he couldn't eat what he has been craved for. There was one night he had been craving for Incheon night street tteokbokki and Jungkook had to drive around 1 hour from their home back and forth but ended up he could only eat two pieces of the rice cake before throwing up again.

Seokjin felt super guilty as he was unable to control his craving and crying the whole night, saying sorry to his husband. Jungkook had to go out at night to deal with his needs but he couldn't even swallow much of it. That include how sorry he was the time his mom excitedly cooked him seaweed soup, saying it's good for him but he automatically throw up once he smell it. Jungkook had to finish the soup for him. Seokjin felt terrible as he really didn't want to hurt his mother's feeling. This is so not him.

******

"No more..no.."

Seokjin is still sniffing back from the hospital after he had to be dripped. The constant vomiting from his morning sickness caused his body to dehydrate faster. It's dangerous for both of them.

"Baby, why?"

Jungkook knows it's his pregnancy mood swings but Seokjin being clingier and wanted more attention from him makes his heart feels calmer. That means he can take care of him more, he can pay back all of his time disregarding Seokjin before, by pouring all of his focus and concern towards his husband without Seokjin rejecting him.

Jungkook can spend all his time with Seokjin continuously attached to him and he will never question it. Still it doesn't ease his heart whenever Seokjin feeling all pain, looking so weak and has been vomiting throughout the month. He wishes he is the one with the pain.

"Ouch Jinnie.."

One sudden smack on his arms after he helps Seokjin sits down on their bed. He is leaning on the soft pillow that Jungkook puts behind him to support the aching back. Jungkook rubs his arms, face confused.

"If you don't use protection next time I will never allow you to touch me. You cannot come to the room. You will sleep outside."

The repeated threats from his husband but Jungkook only laughs it out. The same cycle every time he has his mornings sickness, every time he whines from his craving and appetite. His husband is so cute.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious Jeon Jungkook."

Seokjin is annoyed. Mouth pouting. Hands folded on his chest. Did Jungkook think he's joking when he is the one who had to bear with the constant pain. That doesn't add with another months to come when his tummy will be getting bigger and he will have to struggle with more back pain, swollen legs and those alarming moments that he can never imagine. Oh no, he should stop reading people's pregnancy experiences or it will scare him more.

Jungkook lies him down on the bed before resting along on the bed. He pulls Seokjin's body to his chest, head pillowing on his arms and patting his back softly. Their breath still. Their eyes staring at each other. Being in each other's space is their safe haven. The tranquility, the calmness and the silence comfort them. Jungkook wouldn't ask for more.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Let's do that yeah. Doctor Ahn said it's only in the early pregnancy. You'll be getting better. You can do this. I will always be with you."

He rubs Seokjin's stomach. The slight baby bumps is already apparent.

"Thank you for being so strong baby. I love you."

He hugs Seokjin's body tighter. Kissing his hair lovingly. The pregnancy really makes his husband looks prettier and softer. The moments that he will never experience if only Seokjin refused to forgive him. No, he doesn't want to imagine. Now Seokjin is with him. Seokjin is staying here forever. Seokjin will never go anywhere else. This is his home. He is Jungkook's home.

Seokjin feels the warmth. He misses this. He always loves this. Being in his husband's embrace is his most favourite thing to do. Whenever Jungkook wraps his body in his large frame, whispering loves and supports to him, humming his favorite song and kissing his locks, he doesn't tell him but it's intimate. It's comfortable, it's cozy, it's home.

"But just so you know I want at least 7 kids."

He jokes again and the response comes in another smack from Seokjin.

ㄱㅅ
Ohoo this is cringe bye
A filler chapter from the previous episode. Want to make the storyline a bit lighter before angst (?)

Thank you for your support. Really appreciate your thoughts and love for this book. Love you all^^