23 - Slow

[ beware of the use of profanities here ]

It's almost 3 months since Jungkook suggested to be more civil with each other and Seokjin can see his efforts. He always comes home early, having a small talk about their daily routine, work chores and Seokjin is fine with it. He slowly accepts how his husband is gradually changing. He doesn't know the reason but people do change for the better right?

They're back to acknowledging each other's presence in the house. It's possible. It's less awkward. It's subtle. They're two people who are living together seeking for mutual understanding and they're working on it.

Seokjin is preparing to go home, planning to stop at the mart to stock up his groceries when he suddenly thinks of his husband. Is it okay to ask him along? Will Jungkook accompany him to shop for their house needs together? His hand itches to reach for the phone and calls Jungkook but he hesitates.

Can he do that?

A ringing sound surprises him, seeing it's Jungkook who calls for him.

"Hello"

"Hello Seokjin what are you doing, are you home?"

Softly he asks Seokjin. He loves Jungkook's voice like this. It's kind, it's calm, it's not commanding.

"Urm.. I'm almost done. I'm going home now but I'll have to go to the mart before that..."

he stops, wonder if it's fine to ask Jungkook.

"Jungkook"

"Hmm" the other hums, waiting for him to continue.

Seokjin can feel his face hot, why is he suddenly so embarrassed. It's just a question, an offer. Why is he acting like a teenage boy in love.

"Can- can you join me for shopping, like I mean if you want to, like if you have time..I mean it's fine if you don't want but-" he doesn't realise he speaks too fast out of his nervousness.

"Hey, calm down. Okay I'll go with you. Let me pick you up from your office then we'll go alright? See you Jinnie" and the line cuts.

Seokjin almost lost the grips on his phone, his cheeks beaming red due to his sudden shyness, is Jungkook even real? Did he really call him by his nickname? Seokjin? Jinnie? He never did this before.

He can feel his heart thumping fast, the tingly feeling makes his whole body hot. The nervousness is rising up.

Why is Jungkook doing this?

******

"Where are you going Jimin? We have more things to discuss."

Taehyung stops Jimin who prepares to go out from his office. Jimin is given a break for 3 months after he successfully wrapped up his drama shooting and photoshoot. Usually when he's on break, Jungkook will bring him to a trip to spend their time together but this time, he can sense the other is distancing himself from him and he knows what is the reason for that.

Kim Seokjin.

"Why do you bother?"

He asks Taehyung angrily, hand keeps on redialling on Jungkook's number. The other never bother to call him even after he ditched him alone in Daegu.

"Tae, do you know where is Jungkook? Why he didn't pick up my calls? Did you meet him?"

"No, I didn't meet him. We're both busy. Why are you asking? He's your boyfriend, not mine."

Taehyung purposely stress on the boyfriend word to annoy him. The other never listens to him though. Jimin looks at him irritatedly. It hits the nerve he guesses.

"Not funny Tae, he must be with his stupid husband, urgh I'm so mad. He never do this to me!"

He storms out from the room unbothered of Taehyung who screams for his name. He has to meet them. How dare they do this to him. It's ridiculous.

*******

Seokjin walks out from the centre to his car at the side of the road to wait for Jungkook. Praying his day will turn better days after days. It's fine to do this right? It's domestic. It's what two people do to be civil with each other. He is focused on his phone when he hears the voice.

"Kim Seokjin!!!"

Its Jimin's voice, all loud and mad.

He looks at behind him when he saw Jimin is storming fast towards him, forehead wrinkled, face is all mad and angry. Eyes boring into him.

"Argh"

he falls down the road. The attack is too sudden he cannot prepare for it. His palm scratched from the tarred road, impact from him bracing down from the fall. The skin starts to bleed and swollen.

"What are you doing?! What is the reason of this?"

Seokjin is dumbfounded, why is Jimin here to attack him. He gets up fast face red holding his anger. Phone shattered from the fallen impact.

"You are the reason, your presence is the reason Jungkook ignored me. Where the hell you hide him? Tell me where is Jungkook? How dare you slut!"

He braces the shoulders firms shaking him like a possessed man.

"Stop Jimin, don't touch me!"

Seokjin tries to detach himself from the grip. It's strong, it's possessive.

"Get yourself together, I don't hide Jungkook from you. Your relationship has nothing to do with me"

he holds the hand that's starting to squeeze hard on his arms. This man is out of himself now.

Jimin laughs, he doesn't care even if he's in the public. Everyone should know this man in front of him is an intruder who destroys his relationship. Let the world know how cheap Kim Seokjin is to ruin his life with Jungkook.

Kim Seokjin will never beat him.

"I know you Seokjin, why are you acting so kind and strong when you're only a weak slut who's whoring with my lover, know your place bitch. Jungkook will never love you. Don't you dare to come between us, I hate you-"

Seokjin raises his hand wanting to slap the face, the mouth that keeps on cursing and mocking towards him.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

he shouts, his hand slapping through the face.

PANG!

ㄱㅅ
Seokjin's personality is so calm and understanding, don't worry guys he knows what is he doing

And Park Jimin.. well well well

PANG! It feels like a dejavu. Jungkook did this before ;((

Anyway thank you for reading ^^