49 - Fear

Jungkook had just gotten up to meet with the banker to settle about some issue on his credit card when Seokjin asked for his permission to stroll through the mall first, complaining that his legs hurt if he keeps sitting down.

Jungkook allowed him thinking that he was near his husband not knowing that in a span of short time, Jimin was already around them to harass Seokjin.

He's looking for Seokjin when he sees the crowd cornering at something or is it someone?. He squints his eyes before seeing it's his Seokjin and there is Jimin in front of him.

Jungkook has never been running that fast before he pushing through the crowd to prevent Jimin who is walking towards his husband. Seokjin is now bending in pain, one hand holding on his waist, another one rubbing his stomach. His face scrunched.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

The smaller man is pushed down the floor again. The fall is hard and Jungkook has no regrets for it.

Jungkook is losing his control. He wanted to attack Jimin more when Seokjin is calling him from behind. Voice low and small.

"Kook...."

"Come on, I'll bring you to the hospital."

He puts Seokjin's one hand on his shoulder and his hand supporting his waist walking him away from the scrutiny, ignoring everyone in the crowds who witnessing the scene before shouting loud towards Jimin. His own voice loud thundering the hall.

"If anything happened to my husband and my baby. I will make sure you pay for it Park Jimin. Get lost!."

*****

"He's fine now. He had a mild contraction that is why he felt the squeezing kind of pain in his abdomen. Since his blood pressure is quite high too, any types of stress or tiredness will trigger to the pain. You see his stomach is a bit stiff now effects from the sudden tension he had. Please Mr. Jeon, I wish you don't expose your husband to any more incident that can shock him. It is not healthy for both father and baby."

Dr. Ahn reminds him before walking out of the room. Seokjin is resting now and he will be allowed to go home when he wakes up. Jungkook rubs his face, glad that there is nothing bad happened to his husband. He tried so hard to distance Jimin with Seokjin. He thought his apologies would soften his heart. What else did Jimin want from them.

< flashback >

"Can we talk?"
Direct he asked him when he met Jimin in his office room.

"Wow it's Jeon Jungkook. Never thought I'd see you here. Did you miss me?"

The other smirked, hands ruffling on his hair in front of the varsity mirror. Responding to Jungkook only by the reflection on the mirror.

"I'll cut this short. Please don't touch Seokjin. You have problem with me not him. Don't you involve him with our issue. I'm sorry for hurting you. I know I was being unfair towards you. That was my mistake, that was my part so if you wanted to get revenge, do it on me not my family."

Jimin thought he always know Jungkook more than anyone else. His Jungkook has his own pride and ego that always being part of his life but this Jungkook in front of him now, is a new Jungkook.