15 - Meeting

Seokjin loves kids. He really loves kids he knows he will attach to them fast. That is why now, he is already got all of the kids cheering for him while playing their last game which is a dodgeball game.

And as cliche it is, Seokjin is left with Jungkook in one team facing 4 people, 2 kids and 2 staffs from the opponent team. The kids' from the opponent team are all fierce with determination wishing to end both of them and win this game.

They successfully dogdged the ball from all corners and laugh out loud having to run away fast from the attacks. It's been so long since he enjoys playing like this, leaving away his problems and stress.

"Attack!!!" The kids scream.

Seokjin and Jungkook is attacked left and right blaming it on their spirits to win. The ball is in the hand of one staff who is quite big when he accidentally throwing it fast directly towards Seokjin and the other is too slow to dodge the upcoming attack.

Oh no!

He throws his hands up trying to shield his head when Jungkook quickly steps in front of him, both arms in the side and block his small body before he hears it, the loud smack of the ball right on Jungkook's back.

Their eyes meet. Seokjin hears nothing but his own heart beating crazily fast, wonders if it's from the running or the emotions he's having now. Too loud. Too much beating. His eyes still on Jungkook. Did everyone else gone quiet or did they leave him alone with Jungkook. Why everything is so silent. Why the time seems like it stops. The ticking clock is faint it leaves them with the falling ball bounces hard on the cemented court.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Match his own heart's sounds. They are frozen in front of each other, eyes staring right on the others, minds empty. Hearts thumping. Seokjin is blinking fast, his hands gripping tight on Jungkook's front shirt. Jungkook's arms still shielding him.

Jungkook can't see anything else but his beautiful husband in front of him. His own heart betrays him pounding louds, muffled all of the other sounds. Seokjin's mouth is gaping small, cheeks flushed, eyes glinted with glows and worries. Jungkook can feel his grips, fisting tight on his shirt, creasing the thin fabrics. He feels like enveloping the tiny hands onto his own.

What kind of feeling is this?

"Beeeeeeep" the long whistle sounds stop them from the demeanour. Seokjin lets go of Jungkook's shirt, his hand sweating. He didn't realise he holds it hard. Jungkook sees the loosened grips, he wishes its still there. He suddenly misses the touch. It shouldn't be like this.

The game is eventually stopped since Jungkook got hurt.

"Uh" Jungkook stretches his back. Arms trying to reach at his back wanted to soothe the pain away.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?"

Seokjin asks him. Hands unconsciously grabbing back Jungkook's arms. Eyes crinkled with worries. He walks behind him and rubs Jungkook's back causing him to shift from the shock.

"Ouch"

Jungkook unintentionally shouts, feeling the pain shooting right into his veins. His back muscle feeling sore and stiff. He suddenly tense feeling the soft touch from Seokjin's hand rubbing on his back. It's soothing though.

"I'm sorry it must hurt so much." Seokjin keeps whispering sorry while softly massaging the now swollen back.

"Oh no, it's starting to swell. Come quick" he pulls Jungkook's hand to sit him down the nearest chair. The staff who threw the ball running at them feeling apologetic.

"I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean it."

"Hey, it's okay. At least the kids are alright. Don't worry I'm fine." Jungkook says bearing the pain.

"What fine?"

Seokjin cuts in. Slightly angry with the situation. What if the one who was hit by the ball is their kids? The pain would be so bad, they were just playing around but they should be careful about the possible injuries.

"You should not use your whole energy into this, what if the kids got hurt? Please consider every possibilities. Be careful. Safety first. Remember okay"

he firmly reprimands him and the staff nods, walking away understands over his mistake. He got too worked up playing the game just now he lost control.

Jungkook is stunned. He saw another version of Kim Seokjin today. A strict and stern Kim Seokjin and he can't lie that he likes it.

Hoseok runs to them bringing first aid and cold pad.

"Hey kook, are you okay?" A new voice is heard. Seokjin somehow familiar with the voice.

Namjoon takes over from Seokjin making him surprised seeing his presence. Namjoon just arrived in the event and he saw the incident before quickly rushing to Jungkook.

"Seok.. Seokjin?"

The cold pad Seokjin pressed on Jungkook's back falling from his hand before Hoseok grabbing it fast. Face full with shock.

Both Jungkook and Hoseok are confused with the situation. How did Namjoon know Seokjin?

"I'm sorry I have to go"

Seokjin runs away from them heart beeping fast. His eyes brimming with tears. His chest is heavy. Ears muffled from those voices screaming his name, those hurtful memories flashing back in his mind. This is why he wanted to avoid Daegu. Wanted to avoid anyone who can easily remind him back to his pain. And why out of everyone it's Namjoon. Tears are already flooding down his cheeks, legs running fast doesn't care where he's going to.

"SEOKJIN!!"

Jungkook calls his husband, can't decipher what is happening but Seokjin running away with tears and shock makes him nervous. He looks at Namjoon standing still beside them. Hoseok nudges his husband wanting to know what's going on.

"Babe, Joon what happened? How did you know Seokjin? Why is he running away?"

Hoseok questions but his husband stiffened, only eyes keeping on Jungkook,  head shaking left and right. What kind of twisted fate is this. How many souls are left to get hurt again. He doesn't want this. He doesn't want to be apart of this. The one secret he kept is heavy enough he buried in his heart.

"Namjoon hyung..why?"

ㄱㅅ
Why? What do you think happened? Trying to make fluff scene but I'm not that romantic I can't write it. Thank you for your support^^