7 - Heartless

Jungkook is furious, he knows he has a bad temper but all this time he tried so hard to control his anger, the worst thing he remember he did was beating his rude customer in his fitness centre for harassing Jimin.
He did has to resolve the matter in the police station after paying the poor man with compensation and settled his hospital fees.

That was it, that was because the man was rude but Seokjin, why he used violence towards him? One thing he knows is he got super angry at him that he attacked the man's face by slapping him, not once but twice and it's all happened after one phone call from his mother, advicing him to pay more attention towards Seokjin. And that was it, he didn't even allow him to speak and defense himself.

He walks out fast from his house, gripping his hair hard. He is contemplating over his action.

No. Seokjin deserves it, he tattled on his mom about them or else how come his mom noticed about it. Not to add how he was stressed with all of the postponed projects in his office, the client who withdrew from funding Faith and Jimin who got all sulking and pissed at him for just knowing about him getting married after 3 months, all of them triggered to his mad action.

But why you pour it all on Seokjin, what if the guy really don't know anything?

he can hear the question deep in his inner mind.

Stop Jungkook, he deserves it. Yes. He deserves it. Now go to Jimin and persuade your lover back. You're at wrong for not telling him about your marriage.

He brushes off his thought about Seokjin and drives to Jimin's house to spend his time with him. Jimin got pissed with him because he thought Jungkook had betrayed their love especially when they are each other's first love, he also knew about the news from someone else and not from Jungkook's own mouth that makes him all angry and annoyed at Jungkook.

They have been together for 8 years when Jimin was a resident at Faith. They met there, build the friendship before Jungkook confesses his love to him when both of them were 20 years old. One issue is, Jimin is too engrossed with his career as an actor that he's not ready to get married to Jungkook even though the other has been asking for several times already. He thinks it is still too early to be tied up with marriage especially when he's at the peak of his career.

Lucky to be him since Jungkook loves him so much the guy is willing to wait for years before he's fully prepared for it. That is why when Jimin heard about the news of Jungkook already married when he was away for a drama shooting for 3 months, he was pissed and mad. How dare Jungkook lied at him and making him like an idiot. He knows Jungkook is whipped at him, not amount of men or women can take Jungkook's away from him. He despised Jungkook's husband so much for taking away his man.

******

Jimin cries his heart away when Jungkook arrives at his house, bringing a bouquet of roses and chocolate trying to explain to him about the news.

"baby, you understand me right? I've no choice but to marry him. It's my parents' decision or dad's gonna stop funding Faith. You know how much I love you and Faith baby? I love you baby, I miss you"

Jungkook earnestly trying to explain to him and from there Jimin knows, the marriage was out of love. He grins widely imagining how poor Jungkook's husband is to have a husband who hates him. He kisses Jungkook and straddles his lap as a sign that he forgives him, afterall he knows Jeon Jungkook is totally wrapped on his fingers, no one can take him away from him. He pushes and grinds his ass on Jungkook's lap feeling his crotch is slowly hardened. He flirts and kisses the man's lips seductively trying to woo him in his sexy voice.

"I believe you Kook, I miss you. Now can I have my biggest present?"

He hungrily bites Jungkook's lips while his hand slowly unbuttoning his clothes. Jungkook doesn't let the chance away when he  slots his tongue into Jimin's plush lips with hand massaging his bulging balls. They are going to have so much fun tonight.

ㄱㅅ
Yes, Jungkook is that guy but don't worry Kim Seokjin is not an idiot. Thank you for your comment I appreciate it so much^^