40 - Mad

< This was taken part a few hours before Seokjin overheard the conversation >

It's 2 in the afternoon when Jimin began with his plot.

He met Seokjin first.

He began by crying poorly on the phone, asking to meet him in urgent, saying it's now or never, voice straining in pain and resentment until Seokjin agreed.

"Seokjin!"

He ran and hugged him fast. Fat tears wetting Seokjin's shoulder.

"Thank you for willing to meet me. It must be not easy."

He thanked the younger man and holding his hands.

Seokjin was quiet, didn't know how to react with the sudden intimacy. Jimin grabbed his hand to sit down in the bench near them. Luckily the weather was cloudy and a bit windy so Seokjin didn't feel too dizzy being in the outside.

"Just tell me what you want to say Jimin."

He has doubts with him, couldn't put all his trusts since he knows how Jimin was. He didn't want to easily believe in someone who used or still hate him.

Jimin couldn't lift his head, both hands clasping on his lap. His tears dropping on it, sobbing dreadfully.

"I know I don't deserve to talk to you. I was too harsh to hate you straight away when you are so kind Seokjin. I was mad that Jungkook leave me as if I didn't mean anything to him. We have been in love for eight years, I thought we really could end up together."

He looked at him, eyes painted with guilts. Purposely using the eight years card to make the other realises who is the one to ruin their relationship.

"I'm sorry Seokjin, now I don't have anything with Jungkook, I really hope you guys can live happily ever after."

Genuine smile carved on his face, sincerely hoping Seokjin can forgive him. Maybe for acting in front of him now.

Seokjin knew Jimin wanted him to feel bad over their ruined relationship but Seokjin is rational, one sided love would not make any relationship works. He believes Jungkook chose him out of his sincere love.

"Well I'm sorry if you think I'm the one who caused that but maybe that's how it is. Thank your for your apology but I wish this will be the last time we meet. I don't think you're ready to meet me anymore."

Clearly uncomfortable with the meeting, Seokjin only wanted to leave the park. If Jimin sincerely apologise and admit his mistakes, then that will be it. He hoped Jimin would not have anything to do with them anymore.

If this is not acting, Jimin would already slap Seokjin's face. Too heated over the calm expression of the other even when he low-key blamed him but he resisted, he has to be a good guy here.

"But you look pale Seokjin, would you like me to buy you water, don't worry its only at the back there, I'll be quick. If I'm late look for me there okay. Don't leave please."

That was the trap. The setting timeframe Jimin plotted to trick both of Seokjin and Jungkook. He knew he will purposely be late, he knew Seokjin would try to find him. He knew Jungkook already waited for him at their usual place as what he asked him beforehand. He knew Seokjin would exactly be behind Jungkook to "accidentally" listen to their conversation.