2 - Marriage

The wedding that was planned between Jeon and Kim families supposed to be held in another 8 months but since the sudden death of Mr. Kim, Jungkook's parents has decided to marry them off in one simple ceremony as soon as possible in respect to the death and for the sake of Seokjin.

Mrs. Jeon has known Seokjin since he was teenager having befriended with her late mother, his polite and gentleness really touched her heart and due to the close friendship too she promised late Mrs. Kim to always take care of Seokjin. Mrs. Kim was diagnosed with cancer when Seokjin was 18 years old and the mothers met in the hospital and quickly bonded with with each other. She met Seokjin when the young boy was nursing her mother in the ward, accompanying and always treating her mother's well.

Mrs. Kim was a always a loving and kind hearted woman no wonder Seokjin followed her traits so much and that makes Mrs. Jeon more eager to marry him off with his son Jeon Jungkook. Until the end of her life which is 2 years after their first meeting, she kept on smiling positively and taking care of her family well. Now 10 days after Mr. Kim's death, finally Mrs Jeon can fulfill her promise to her beloved friend. She will make sure Seokjin's wellbeing is always in a good and great condition with Jungkook. She really hopes Jungkook can take care of Seokjin well after her son agreed to marry him. The simple ceremony is consummated in a courthouse with witnesses from both families and a few guests. She hopes this will become the beginning of Seokjin's happiness with Jungkook. The polite and kind man deserves everything in his life.

"Seokjin~a, what are you thinking about honey?"

She meets Seokjin in Jungkook's bedroom after everything has settled. Kim Seokjin knows Mrs. Jeon, a kind woman who always accompanied his mom during her time in the hospital, he doesn't know why Mrs. Jeon always in the hospital though and he doesn't really think about that. He really appreciates how Mrs. Jeon always on his side the day he sent his father off for the last time. She's always beside him soothing him and embracing his weak body.

One thing he knows too is their closed friendship that makes them decided to marry them off. He smiles politely at Mrs. Jeon when the old woman takes his hand and caresses it softly, he never realises he misses the mother's touch very much.

"Nothing Mrs. Jeon I just suddenly remembered of my eomma and appa, I miss them"

his face is red trying to suppress the tears that almost drops.

"It's mom"

Mrs. Jeon suddenly said that makes Seokjin gapes, he eyes the woman confusedly

"It's mom not Mrs. Jeon, when you got married to Jungkook it makes you my son, and I am your mom, Mr. Jeon is your now your dad and Jungkook is your husband, we are all your family honey"

she corrects him sweetly, hands keep on caressing him.

Seokjin's tears dropped, the words mom, dad and family feel too surreal for him after his appa left him due to heart attack. He thought he's no longer has anyone in this world. He looks at Mrs. Jeon with longing eyes and tears dripping down his soft red cheeks.

"Can I.. can I really call you m..mom?"

He asks her in stutter, heartbeat picking up fast because it's been so long since he can call the "mom" word out loud.

"Yes son, call me mom. I am now your mom and will forever be your mom"
she wipes the tears on his cheeks unknowingly she's tearing up too.

"Mom!"

Seokjin can't handle his feelings, too overwhelmed with bubbled up emotions and reliefs. He hesitates to hug her but Mrs. Jeon comes forwards opening her small arms to wrap Seokjin's body. They are hugging tight. Seokjin really misses this moment, having to hug his loved one, one that he can call mother. It's a huge blessing for him. He loves this feeling, he wants to forever has this moment to remember to. He shuts his eyes tight, feeling of happiness blossoming in his heart.

The hugs went on for minutes, both of them are having their emotional moments. In the warm embrace, Mrs. Jeon keeps on whispering thank you to him for agreeing with their decision to marry him off with Jungkook. She knows it's not easy but she is sure they can be happy together. They can complete each other's hearts perfectly.

Seokjin is not sure, he feels sorry for cannot promise Mrs. Jeon with anything so he only nods his head, hoping at least the gesture can assure her. Seokjin knows well his heart can't accept anyone else but only one person he's so in love with but he also has to accept his fate that now he is no longer a Kim but a Jeon, Jeon Seokjin a husband of Jeon Jungkook. He hopes he made the right decision.

ㄱㅅ
Slowly but surely. How will it feel to have a marriage out of love. Thank you for reading. Really appreciate your comments and support ^^