9 - Friend?

After the incident, Seokjin stops. He stops trying. He stops initiating. He stops waiting for Jungkook's attention towards him, he stops preparing food for Jungkook not that the man ever appreciate his efforts, he stops talking to him and he stops to care. It hurts him so much to bear the hit and slap when he doesn't know what is his mistake. Jeon Jungkook doesn't deserve to touch him or at worst, hitting him. His body is not Jungkook's punching bag. If Jungkook can play the game, why can't he?

By now, he's already know who is Jungkook's lover. Park Jimin, a beautiful and famous actor in South Korea, he is called the national sweetheart in their country since he is so beautiful, sexy, talented and full of charms. Everyone is falling for Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook is lucky to have him as his lover. Seokjin does not care, he thinks he does not care but he cannot help to feel slight envy whenever their dating news are out in the articles or when they're caught by medias having date together.

' Meet national boyfriends, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook'

' Born Soulmate; Park Jimin - Jeon Jungkook and their secrets to eternal love'

'Park Jimin - Jeon Jungkook, planning to get married soon?'

and all those cheesy headlines he read from those dating articles. He feels like throwing up reading the sweet lines and praises for the couple.

That's my husband you're talking about. Seokjin mumbles alone.

My hot tempered husband.

He hushes and closes the tabs showing the articles. He doesn't know if his parents in law know about this, he hopes they don't know but not that Jungkook cares even when they know. They knew well how Jungkook has always against this marriage and all these medias' attacks are possible to be one of his rebellious act towards his parents.

He is walking back from his office late at night, hearts feel giddy after able to meet all those beautiful eyes and listening to the sweetest voices of the children in his childcare. At least having to meet them makes he forget his own problems with Jungkook. Seokjin has always been fond towards children, it's his dream to have his own children one day and to shower them with loves and cares. He is too focused daydreaming while looking for his keys in his bag when he accidentally stumbles into someone.

"ooh"

he almost trips down the floor if not for the stranger grabbing his waist to balance him. Their eyes met before Seokjin quickly detaches from the grab and standing straight, feeling guilty for colliding with him.

"I'm sorry, I am lo-"

"hey, we meet again"

the stranger says excitedly, he looks at Seokjin up and down accessing him as if they have met before this.

"I'm sorry but urmm I don't know you"

he sincerely says trying hard to remember if he knows this man with a boxy smile in front of him. He looks familiar but he can't process his mind if he's ever met him before this. The smile is too wide and honest, so innocent he thought.

"Oh yes, I forgot I haven't introduced myself. I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook's friend. I brought you to the hospital before."

He smoothly says, offering his hand not noticing the uncomfortable expression in Seokjin's face.

So Taehyung, Jungkook's friend was the one who saved him that day? Why Jungkook did not mention anything to him so he can thank him.

If anyone asks Seokjin, he doesn't want to get involve with any Jungkook's friends or his acquaintances, he doesn't want to meddle in his husband's privacy as what he has been asked to. But this man in front of him is the one who brought him to the hospital so he is not that heartless to just ignore this person. He accepts the hand shake that the other has offered to him, smiling.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, I'm sorry I don't know you were there. Thank you for.. for that time."

He stuttered honestly not wanting to remember the day.

"By the way, since you helped me and I really appreciate that, I wonder if it's okay for me to treat you with dinner, I know it's quite late now but if you don't mind? late dinner on me?"

Seokjin smiles. It's fine right. He actually prefers to stay out longer if he can if going home only means to be alone and stressful. Who knows if he can befriend Taehyung too since the guy looks so kind and gentle.

Taehyung met a lot of people being in this entertainment industry, from actors to singers, from idols to models, name anyone who doesn't know him. But now he can't look away from this one beauty in front of him. Taehyung is captivated with the smiles, if before this he saw beautiful Seokjin in his weak state, Seokjin who is in front of him now is an elegant, confident and sophisticated man. Godly beautiful. Seokjin is smart in styling himself, with a white turtleneck underneath his long coral blue coat and tight fitting black pants, he just looks so ethereal. This starry night makes his appearance looks more otherworldly. Jungkook is blind for not appreciating this man he thought.

He gladly accepts the offer and they walk to the restaurant near them side by side, starting to talk about various of things. Their synergy match well together.

There is no problem having new friend and it's also not a problem if the friend is Kim Seokjin right?

ㄱㅅ
I hope this book suits to your liking, I've clearly stated that it's a cliche arranged marriage but all of this book is written based on my own idea. If there is similar in plot or character, please know that I've no whatsover intention of duplicating or copying others' hardworks. Thank you for supporting this. I appreciate all of your comments. ^^