3 - Stranger

After the quick marriage consummation in the courthouse, Jungkook still cannot believe he is now a husband to Kim Seokjin. He first met him on the funeral day of Seokjin's father, Mr. Kim. The man was beautiful, too beautiful actually but Jungkook doesn't care of that, he despises Seokjin so much for ruining his future. The sad man who was brimming in tears, face pale on the side of his late father didn't even make his angers down. Seokjin was crying hard when his mother hugged him and soothing his back softly, he was in all mess and mourning but his perfect face still glowing brightly. Whatever, he doesn't care he doesn't bother, he only married him for his parents and for Faith so he doesn't care about Kim Seokjin at all.

Jungkook decided to move out from his parents' house to his own apartment around 30 minutes far from them. He didn't want to be in his parents' control especially when he's already gotten married to Seokjin.

He announced his decision during their breakfast a week after their wedding, a week in hell because he had to share his room with his so called husband. Throughout the whole week, he didn't even bother to talk to him even though the said man tried to start the conversation with him. He even didn't allow Seokjin to sleep on his bed but his husband just accepted the decision and slept the whole week in a small couch in the room.

What a naive guy he thought.

"We're moving out today and I hope you respect our decision"

Jungkook informs his parents after they finish eating. His breakfast tastes different today not that he knows it's Seokjin who offered to help the maid after his mother in law didn't allow him for the past 6 days. Seokjin is shocked, Jungkook never discussed with him before this, it's not "our" it's "his" own decision.

He looks at Jungkook trying to understand the situation. Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon know how stubborn Jungkook is and they know their married son need privacy so they respect Jungkook's decison not noticing the pain expression in Seokjin's face.

If anyone asks him, he wanted to stay with Mrs. Jeon, he wanted to feel the mother's figure much longer. He misses the feeling so much. He doesn't want to be apart from his mother and father in law especially when he's already feeling the attachment with them. Their parents in law house too is nearer with his late parents' grave and his office. He wishes he can refuse to follow Jungkook.

Why Jungkook never asks him beforehand. He wanted to stay he doesn't want to be alone in Jungkook's house. Seokjin is not a naive person, he will ask Jungkook about all of this, he only follows Jungkook's game because he doesn't want to cause a fight in his parents in law house.

Stupid Kim Seokjin, he doesn't even talk to you do you think he will discuss with you with anything?. Ask him later, you have your own right in this marriage.

He reminds himself.

After the rushes out and quick farewell, they arrived in Jungkook's apartment located at the centre of the city, the luxurious place is surrounded with tall buildings such as popular night clubs and big malls, it is fully equipped with security and surveillance cameras all over the building. It looks too expensive to Seokjin's liking. He followed Jungkook inside the house and is stunned to see how neat and beautiful the place is. Jungkook's house is the only one in the floor since it's at the highest floor, it is the most expensive one in the building. Seokjin can see the sckycrapers and buildings standing tall surrounded by neon lights and flowers flooring down them.

"it's very beautiful"

he unconsciously says it out loud from the balcony. Jungkook is a few centimetres away behind him.

"Enjoy it while it lasts, it's not gonna be that long"

Jungkook snarkily says from behind, his voice annoyed. Seokjin knows Jungkook hates this marriage, he doesn't like it either but he did it for his father and he doesn't even want to know what reason that makes Jungkook agree with this arranged marriage.

He looks at behind him to face Jungkook, eyes staring directly on him.

"Jeon Jungkook~ssi, I know you hate this marriage. I don't know what makes you to agree with this but can we please at least make it more civil between us?"

He asks him.

It's the first time Seokjin has said something right to his face, eyes focused and expression hardened. He can't say that he is not surprised by his changing attitude, he doesn't know this man yet.

"wow!, looks like you are very well aware of this. Thank god you know how much I hate this marriage"

Jungkook walks closer to Seokjin, eyes angrily bored into him. This man was only acting in their parents house, what a hypocrite he thought.

When their faces only inches away from each other, he can see Seokjin is slightly trembling. His face red. Don't know either from the cold night or the suppressed anger.

"Yes, I have never agreed on this, I'm forced to follow my parents' decision. So please, don't see me as your husband because I will never see you as one, don't expect me to take care of you like how a husband does, don't you dare to be in my space, don't you ever think of loving me because I will never ever love you. You got it Seokjin?"

Each of Jungkook's words pierced sharply in Seokjin's heart. He knows this marriage is out of love but why does it hurts so much to hear the words smoothly coming out from this person's mouth who's officially his husband since a week ago. But Seokjin is not a weak person, his parents did not raise him to be stepped on. He doesn't like Jungkook either.

He braces himself, taking a deep breath to face an angry Jungkook. The said man's eyes never once shifted from focusing on him.

"Okay, I got it. I don't like this marriage either but I'm doing this for the sake of our parents, out of my respect towards them. You can hate me as much as you can Jeon Jungkook but you can't deny that I'm already your legal husband, now I'm tired can you tell me where my room is?"

Seokjin wants this to end fast, he doesn't want to make his lonely heart to be pained over whatever remarks Jungkook will say next. Please he doesn't want to look weak in front of this man.

"You're such an interesting man Kim Seokjin, wonder how many layers of you will be revealed after this"

his hands sneakily grabs on Seokjin's soft chin. Seokjin's back is already on their balcony's railing. Trapped between Jungkook's large built body and the high railing, Seokjin hates this situation. Jungkook's grasp on his chin is harsh, he can see the hates on his eyes. He wishes he can handle what kind of oncoming future will he face living with this man.

"Now follow me!"

Suddenly the grasp on his chin is gone and Jungkook grips hard on his small delicate wrist. He harshly pulls Seokjin to follow him to his room. Seokjin tries to detach the hold, it hurts him. Jungkook brings him up to the second floor of the condominium, there is two room facing one another and Jungkook hastily pushes him inside the room on the right side. Seokjin falls down luckily he is able to quickly embraces himself before falling harder on the marble floor. Either way it still hurts his body to suddenly being thrown away like that.

Please Seokjin, be strong. You have to. You must too. You are strong. He silently prays even though he can feel tears are brimming in his eyes.

"don't you ever dare to act like you know me Kim Seokjin, oh and remember this maybe you're Jeon Seokjin legally but don't you ever expect me to treat you like part of my life."

He slams the door loud leaving Seokjin with a pain heart and pain body. Why is his fate leaving him with this kind of twisted life.

Eomma, appa..save me. I don't want this. The tears finally dripping down his pale face. He folds his knees tight on his chest and hiding his face trying to muffle the crying sound. It hurts. It really hurts.

ㄱㅅ
Thank you for reading. I hope it suits to your liking so far. I'm so into bad boy Jungkook so please be prepared for his bad attitude towards Seokjin. ^^