47 - Seduce

6 months into his pregnancy, his health condition is getting better. His body got used to the changes. No more feeling weak from the morning sickness. At least he is not laid down on his bed all the time.

If before this he couldn't consume much or he will end up throwing up. Now he gain several weights from the constant craving and his huge appetite. Seokjin knows he's always a gluttony but carrying another person inside him makes he wanted to eat most of the time.

Jungkook has always known his husband is beautiful but as the younger man is getting chubbier and rounder for months now, he doesn't know how much longer he can wait from controlling his needs for Seokjin. His husband's aegyo and cuteness with the full pink cheeks and plumper lips makes he wants to relish him more.

The early months of Seokjin in pain make them tired and forget that they didn't get to fulfill their sexual needs but with Seokjin being healthier, more beautiful and clinger as days passed, Jungkook's mind goes wilder.

He wants his husband. He needs him. It doesn't help when nowadays Seokjin somehow feels the same thing as he couldn't stop flashing his sexy body to Jungkook. He prefers to wear Jungkook's shirt whenever he's at home and sometimes only matches it with a short pant, accentuating his dazzling body figure.

Just like today when Jungkook got home to be served with his husband walking around their house with his own thin white shirt, the protruding tummy makes the long shirt tugged upward, revealing Seokjin's fair slim thigh and no pants. No pants? Is Seokjin serious?

Jungkook can see his round naked butt peeking through the white shirt. The plushy ass bounces everytime Seokjin moves making his cock twitched, straining hard wanting to be freed and he can't wait no more.

Seokjin is in his kitchen counter when he can sense Jungkook's presence behind him. His husband back hugging him tight while whispering loves on him and when Jungkook pushes his body more, he can feel the bulge on his ass. Jungkook is kissing his neck while grinding his clothed cock deeper towards his ass, saying  his wants and needs.

"Jungkook.. ah."

The tension kills him. He wanted Jungkook too.

"What are you doing walking like that baby.. don't you know how sexy you are. I feel like eating you right here right now."

Jungkook possessively growls on his ears sending the pleasure right into his stomach, his own cock hardened.

"Then..take me babe."

He humps his ass to meet Jungkook's grinding and that is the last resort before Jungkook slips his one hand inside the shirt, slowly rubbing it from his back to his tummy before pinching his now perky nipples making Seokjin's back arches. He doesn't realise that he has been missing this feeling. Every touches makes him mewls harder. His breath hitched.

Jungkook bends him on the kitchen counter, kissing his lean back to his slim waist, down to his soft plushy butt before spreading the ass cheeks revealing his pink entrance clenched empty. So tight, so inviting for Jungkook.

He dives right into it lapping the hole deliriously while Seokjin holding tight on the counter, hands trembling to support his weight. His legs feel weak but he keeps pushing his ass. Responding more to Jungkook's attack. His butt cheeks and thigh red with Jungkook's hard biting. Seokjin tastes so good, it's pleasant. It's addicting.

"Ah.."

He moans louder every time Jungkook's tongue licking deep on his rims, slurping into his warm wall, telling him how delicious he taste and he knows he wants something bigger, something wetter than it that he cries for more.