20 - Believe

"Sorry the number you have dialled is busy, please try again later"

It is the nth times Jimin has tried to reach Jungkook but the other is still not attending to his call.

"Arghh! Where are you Jungkook?!"

Jimin is pissed, after he arrived late at the event Hoseok told him Jungkook had an emergency so Jimin was ditched by him. He felt so awkward and uncomfortable that he was left alone in the house.

Yes he knew Hoseok and Namjoon as all of them were from Faith but he needed Jungkook. The man promised to meet him but why he couldn't reach him since yesterday.

He keeps calling for him but the other never picks up.

"Jeon Jungkook, how dare you!" He screams.

Jimin stomps his foot angry with the ignored calls and missing news from his lover. He's gonna teach him lesson for ignoring him when he gets back to Seoul. How dare Jungkook easily ignored him. They even planned to have a date together in Daegu. This idiot is making him mad. Where is he?

Jimin needs to de stress, being alone in Daegu without Jungkook makes he feels irritated and bored, he has to relax himself.

He's out from his room dressed sexily before heading to the most luxurious club in Daegu. He needs to release all his pent up angers and annoyance towards Jungkook, this whole week makes him stress especially when it's added with his continuous fight with Taehyung. His anger rises.

That is why he just wants to have fun, get drunk and who knows get laid altogether. He is Park Jimin and no one can stop him.

*****

Hoseok prepares warm chamomile tea for his husband. Namjoon looks distracted over the undisclosed secret that he had kept for years. He puts the tea on the coffee table, sits beside Namjoon and massages his husband's arms softly.

"Babe, are you okay?"

He asks his husband, having lots of unanswered questions and confusions but Hoseok stays calm. He doesn't want to add the burden in his husband's mind.

Namjoon doesn't realise of Hoseok's presence as he's too commit with the past memories flashing on his mind.

"Oh..baby I'm sorry. I'm too lost in my thoughts"

he takes the warm tea offered by his husband and sips the drink. It's sweet and refreshing, the fruitiness and herbal aftertaste sort of soothing his twisted mind.

"I don't know if I'm okay, Seok~ah. This is so sudden. I've never expected to meet Seokjin again especially after he refused to see everyone related to Yoongi. He left Daegu soon after Yoongi's funeral. That was so difficult for him."

He sighs. He pities Seokjin. The young boy lost two of his important persons in his life in the span of two years. It's not easy for him.

"Yoongi was so important to Seokjin"

he begins, knowing his husband will always listen and accompany him reminiscing through the memories.

"Just as much Seokjin was so important to him. I've known him for more than 4 years during our study and  practice together. He was such a good man, a very hard working man and I salute him.

I always saw him smiling every time he talked about Seokjin, the happiness and reliefs in Yoongi's face every time Seokjin called him, reminded him to eat, to sleep and to take care of himself. They're such beautiful pair. Yoongi was the biggest fool in love I always told him that. "

Namjoon stops, taking a deep breath. Hoseok stays beside him listening to his husband attentively. He hold Namjoon's hands to calm him.

"When he told me he registered as the organ donor, I still remember that I asked him what was the reason and you know what was his answer baby?"

Namjoon looks at Hoseok, his husband's face is laced with curiosities.

"Yoongi told me if one day he had to go earlier than Seokjin, he wanted at least any part of his body stayed living for him. He said if all of this years he promised to live for Seokjin he would make sure he keeps that promise even though he was no longer here.

I guess he is happy that his dream comes true, my friend's heart keeps beating inside Jungkook now."

Namjoon smiles suddenly remember how Yoongi's face lights with eagerness and hopes when he told him about the reason.

Hoseok is already crying beside him. He doesn't really know Yoongi aside from what Namjoon used to tell him. Listening to Namjoon's story makes him more respect and proud of him, Yoongi is such a kind and thoughtful person so no wonder meeting Namjoon shocked Seokjin. They love each other so much it hurts Seokjin to be reminded over Yoongi.

"Babe, you don't have to blame yourself for this. There is always a reason behind everything that happened. I am sure time will heal. Jungkook and Seokjin are going to be okay. Let's support both of them okay."

he assures Namjoon. He knows it's a dark secret Namjoon had to keep in his heart but Hoseok is a positive person, he is sure one day Jungkook and Seokjin will find love in each other, he witnessed it once during the dodgeball incident in Faith House.

How Jungkook ran fast to shield the unprotected Seokjin and how Seokjin looked so worried over his husband's swollen back. There will be love between them and the love will keep budding in both Jungkook and Seokjin's hearts.

Hoseok knows it will happen and he will keep on believing that.

ㄱㅅ
Thank you for loving this.
Filler chapter centering on namseok's pov.

I'm sorry if I took some time to update. Thank you for your understanding lovelies^^