8 - Realisation

Taehyung is Jungkook's co partner in his Fitness Centre, he owns 40% of share in the company. He is also an owner and a CEO of a talent agency, the entertainment place Jungkook introduced Jimin until he is now one of the most popular actor in South Korea. Taehyung knows Jungkook and Jimin's relationship, he also knows who is the real Jimin behind Jungkook but he doesn't want to interfere his best friend's relationship even though he disagrees with how Jimin acts. For him, work and personal are two different things that he's not gonna ruin it altogether. That's how Taehyung is, commited with his works and always prioritise what he thinks it's right for him.

He arrived in South Korea the same day with Jimin since he went to the shoot to celebrate the party with their team for completing the 3 months shooting. Jungkook is probably with Jimin right now, that is why now he is in front of Jungkook's house trying to sneak into it and spend his time there. Be in his own house is too gloomy and boring, Jungkook is used to it since it's normal for them to barge into each other's house without asking permission from the other. He's already brought with him snacks since he knows Jungkook is so stingy to spare him food. He keys in the code and pushing the door in before he is surprised with a pale body laid down on the floor.

"hey.."

he rushes to the body quickly trying to feel the pulse in his wrist. Thank god, he's breathing. He picks up the man who's facing down the floor to see one man with a beautiful face but is all swollen, there is dried blood on his face.

"hey..wake up..hey?"

he slowly taps the unknown man's face trying to wake him up. He grabs his phone and dialed 911, the man is all shaking and trembling. His body is all cold and freezing. Taehyung runs to Jungkook's room and grabs the thick blanket to cover the freezing body.

"who is he and why is he in Jungkook's house?"

********

Jungkook is in deep sleep while cuddling Jimin in front of him after their several rounds of sex last last night. Both of them are still naked and tired from their activity. His sleep is disrupted when his phone rang several times, Jimin is still sleeping soundly under his embrace.

"hello" his voice hoarse,

"Jeon Jungkook! where are you? you better run your ass off here or I'm gonna kill you, wake up and come to Ehwa Hospital quick"

Taehyung's voice is loud on the other line. What the fuck, he mumbles sleepily but the mention of of hospital startled him. What's wrong? who's in the hospital?

He gets up quick from the bed dressing his last night clothes and rushing out from the house. His heart suddenly beats fast.

*******

The pale man is now lying down the bed in the hospital room, his injuries were cleaned and patched up, the swollen cheeks is slowly shrinking down. Taehyung is sitting quietly beside him, eyes not facing away from the man.

How beautiful he is, maybe most beautiful person he has ever seen. Even though his face is all swollen and pale, he's still beautiful. He doesn't realise his hands slowly touching the sleeping face and caressing it softly.

"who are you?"

Jungkook finds Seokjin in his hospital room with Taehyung staying beside him. His eyes caught on Taehyung's hand on Seokjin's face before the guy takes it away noticing Jungkook's presence in the room.

"Hey Jungkook." He stands up face stoic and confused.

"What happened?"

Jungkook ignores Taehyung's greets and walks fast to Seokjin. Why Seokjin is lying down here now? and why Taehyung is with him? suddenly his heart is feeling weird.