37 - Honeymoon (3)

"Hi beautiful, would you mind if I ask for your phone number? You look so pretty. I have never met someone like you."

Seokjin is sitting alone in the bar waiting for Jungkook to get their drink. It's their last day of honeymoon before heading back to Seoul tomorrow and tonight they planned to spend their time in the most popular club in Jeju, listening to soulful music and enjoying their moments together.

Yesterday they spent the whole day sightseeing around Jeju. Jungkook brought him to the museums and waterfall to explore how beautiful Jeju was. The sceneries captivated their eyes but being around each other excite them more. Seokjin couldn't believe he's now having a husband who treasure him so much and he will never take him for granted. Jungkook is the best gift for him after losing everyone he loves this whole years. He really wishes their love will grow stronger as days passed and nothing can ever break them apart.

*****

Ever since he steps into the club, he noticed that several wild eyes already focusing on him. Seokjin is uncomfortable especially when Jungkook is around and he witnessed that. He doesn't want his husband to pick fights with anyone in the club.

"I'm sorry I'm not interested. I have a partner."

He rejects the offer, clearly uneasy with the flirty move. He's going to ask Jungkook to go back to their hotel if staying here only to trigger those thirsty stares and feeding on their lewd imagination towards him.

"Don't lie baby, someone like you would never want to be tied that easily. I've met hundreds of them but no one is as young, beautiful and sexy like you. Play with me and I would give you anything you want. Let's go beautiful."

The man smirks, offering him with his name card and flexing on his title and power. He bravely runs his hand on Seokjin's arms down to his fingers trying to feel how soft the skin is.

"Hey, don't touch me!."

Seokjin yanks his hands away, irritated with the harassment. He's sure not going to stay here any longer.

" Come on sweetheart I can be your sugar daddy and we can have fun together."

He continuously flirts

Seokjin wants to laugh, he doesn't need someone's money when he can earn everything by himself, plus he has Jungkook already.

"Urgh no tha-."

"But his daddy is here already?"

Jungkook interrupts them, quickly intercepting the man and Seokjin, protecting his husband behind him.

"Who are you and what are you doing with my husband?"

He scoffs. He walks to Seokjin with their drinks ends up to see how uncomfortable his husband is to be cornered with a stinky old geezer who can't stop raking his eyes up and down his body. Jungkook can feel his blood boiled.

The older man stands up, hands up in the air

"Woah woah, chill young man. That's your man? Well.. so pretty, I hope you keep him well or it will be your biggest lost."

He smacks his lips, winking at Seokjin who is still behind Jungkook.

Jungkook snaps, how rude this man is to flirt with him openly in front of his own husband, he raises his hand high almost smacking the face when Seokjin back hugs him.

"No Jungkook, stop. Don't do this here. Let's go back okay. Come on."

Seokjin whispers softly, persuading him to control his anger. He doesn't want to ruin their day with this kind of problem.

"Don't let me see you again or you'll be done with me."

He pushes the man away and brings Seokjin's out from the club. Bits of anger still linger in his mind. If with him around,  too many eyes already thirsting over Seokjin, what would happen if Seokjin was alone?

He feels his overprotective instincts geared up.

The drive to hotel is unexpectedly silence since Jungkook still mad over the old man. He hates how Seokjin is openly exposed to such moves and dirty tactics that may harm him.

"Jungkook, are you still mad?"

Seokjin asks him. Jungkook has been quiet since they arrived in the hotel.

"I just don't like they were looking at you as if they wanted to pounce at you on the spot. That was disgusting. Some people are super uncivilised. I hate them."

Jungkook hastily slip off his night shirt and sits down on their bed, suddenly feeling so hot. The whole scene spoiled his mood and if it's not for Seokjin he would already punch the old man to teach him lessons.

Seokjin is standing in front of their bed, the night is still early but Jungkook looks so troubled now. His face is in frown, his breath uneven, it doesn't match with his smokey abs sexily flashing bared on Seokjin. Jungkook is gonna ruin him.

His husband is so hot. Seokjin can already feel his face red from Jungkook's exposed upper body. He wonders if should reveal his surprise gift now?

Seokjin goes inside the bathroom and change his cloth. Should he do this? But his heart flutters so bad, the intensities makes his stomach churns.

Is it okay?
Will Jungkook love the gift?

Once he gets ready, he gulps down a whole can of beer to ease the tension. At least being a little intoxicated makes his mind a bit foggy he won't feel that nervous to face Jungkook.

He steps out from the bathroom, feets cold stepping bared on the floor. His fingers fiddles on the hem of his cloth, suddenly feeling out of breath.

Jungkook didn't notice his presence as he is too absorbed with the rage and bitterness.

"Jungkook."

He doesn't hear it

"Jeon Jungkook, can you look at me babe."

Using the softest and sultry voice he's had ever practiced for, he calls for Jungkook to pay him some attention, standing dauntless in the middle of their dimmed room.

"JEON SEOKJIN WHAT??"

ㄱㅅ
Thank you for reading ^^

What do you think Seokjin do? Why Jungkook screamed for his name.

Really appreciate your responses and comments. Love you all^^