16 - Lover

Seokjin swears he will never step into Daegu after the incident. He swears he will never let himself drown with the memories. He swears he will avoid everyone who will remind him to the lost but why now after four years, he has to face this. Meeting Namjoon is one of his biggest fear.

If seeing Namjoon means he will be reminded to the pain, he prefers to avoid him forever. The similar appearance, the white coat, the hospital smells make his stomach churns. The sudden lost makes his heart shattered and four years seems not enough to heal the pain.

His legs bring him to somewhere he's familiar with, to a 2 storey house with full white color painted all over it. In front of it, there is small yard with white swing in the corner surrounded by the vase and wild flowers filling the lonely space.  It used to be their house before, except it's empty now.

It's almost night when he runs away from Daegu House, he knows it's childish but he couldn't control his emotions. He ignores the continuous ringing from his phone, turning off the device wanting to have some time alone. Somehow the house, Namjoon and Daegu bring him back to the memories.

I miss you. Yoongi.

******

< flashback 6 years ago >
Daegu, South Korea

"Do you know what's the difference between book and you?" The other asked Seokjin who was sitting on the chair reading his favourite book. The arms tightly enveloped him from the back.

"What?" He answered lazily.

"Book is to be read, but you.." he snatched Seokjin's book's away ".. you are to be loved" and ran away from him, jokingly teased him as he always loved to do. Making his lover all pissed and pouty.

"Ewww..you're whipped. Not funny hyung, give me back my book!" He chased after him annoyed having to deal with his childish boyfriend.

"Come on.. I don't want to chase you. Yaaaahh.. YOONGICHI! STOP!"

*****

That was them. Yoongi and Seokjin. Seokjin and Yoongi. Befriended since childhood when Seokjin moved from Seoul to Daegu with his family at 8 years old and meeting Yoongi who was 14 years old that time. Being a local Daegu resident, Yoongi always brought him to various places, showing him his hideouts, taking him for walk, introducing him to local Daegu dishes and all those first times that Seokin had experienced only with a man named Yoongi.

The pure childhood bonds bloomed into a beautiful romance story when both of them realized there were more than a friendship between them. It was all exposed when 16 years old Seokjin accidentally spilled his crush on Yoongi and the other gladly confessed and asked him to wait until he's legal.

So when Seokjin was 18 years old and Yoongi was 24, they united as one. If before this he received only a quick peck from Yoongi everytime he achieved anything, a legal Seokjin was gifted with hot kisses and sweetest promises from his lover. Yoongi made love to him that first night he's officially 18 years old, the first time he gave his whole self to Yoongi, entrusting him with the loves and promises. They love each other so much and Seokjin knew Yoongi is the one and only for him.

When Mrs. Kim was diagnosed with cancer the same year, their family moved back to Seoul for the treatment. He had to leave Yoongi alone in Daegu since the other was still doing his medical study. But no matter how far they were, the love keep on stronger and bigger. Yoongi is his biggest supporter especially when his mother was in total pain. Any time, anywhere he's always there when Seokjin needs him and the cycle stayed until it's suddenly gone.