17 - Truth

< flashback >

Seokjin had just got back from the local City Hall to register his marriage with Yoongi. Yoongi had to stay for his on call and couldn't able to join him. He waited for Yoongi who promised to pick him up from the hall being all giddy and excited. The relief he felt after the most important part had settled.

He hugged the envelope containing the marriage certificate tight on his chest imagining the future he would have with Yoongi and their kids. The life that he would share with his future husband made Seokjin's heart blossomed with happiness and bliss. A 22 years old Kim Seokjin has finally became Min Seokjin, the name that he really wanted to be since the first time he felt he had fallen in love with his childhood friend.

Min Seokjin. The name he will use for his upcoming years living with Yoongi.

Seokjin was in his daydreaming when he got the call from Namjoon.

"Hello, Namjoon hyung" he excitedly answered the call.

"Seokjin~ah, come to the hospital now it's urgent" the man on the other line said to him. His voice rushed and hoarse.

"Why, what happ-"

He couldn't complete the sentence when Namjoon already hung up the call leaving him confused. The phone was tight on his hold. Suddenly he could feel his heart beating fast. Hands already sweating from fears. Various scenes played before his eyes, coated his mind with unnecessary thoughts. He took a deep breath running fast to catch a taxi.

There's nothing going on right?

*****

Everything was happening so fast before him, the rushing paramedics, the screeching of stretcher's tires, the doctor's voice ordering treatment, the nurses running around the section and one last click of EMERGENCY sign turning on in front of him signalling that there was an emergency procedure happening inside the room. The big sign blinded his eyes, he could feel the a/c room was too hot.

What was all of this, why he was called here? Why Namjoon called him? Where is Yoongi? Why Yoongi didn't pick up his phone? Where is everyone?

"Seokjin!"

Namjoon's voice was heard behind him. Seokjin saw he was walking towards him, hands holding a bloodied bouquet of flower, box of wedding rings and a broken name tag that painted with blood. The said man was already crying. Head shaking, whispering sorry. What Namjoon was sorry for?

The situation was too hazy in his mind.

Seokjin was still in dazed before he finally saw it. He saw it.The bloodied lanyard drooping from it. He saw the customized black and pink colored, with My Melody and Kuromi character he specifically chose for his fiancé. He saw the MYxMS initials carved in the lanyard. He saw it's the same one he owned back in his room.

"Baby, black and pink? Are you serious?" Yoongi was holding the customized lanyard. Face contoured with questions.

"Hu'uh, yes black and pink color and you have to hang it with your name tag. I specifically ordered this for us. See our name initials here? Min Yoongi and Min Seokjin. There is only two of this in this whole world." He told him while showing off his own matching one.