39 - Secret

Seokjin noticed the changes in his body from the past month but he didn't pay that much attention to it. It's weird how he will easily throw up when he's met with some unpleasant smell, sometimes his head feels light and dizzy, his appetite increased and he's always craving for food.

He thought it's simply because of the trauma from the threat attack or his gastric pain but when the symptoms keep on repeating several times, he really has to meet a doctor for check up. It's worrying him. That is why now he's in the private clinic from early in the morning, waiting for the diagnose from the doctor after they made some tests on him.

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon, you are 2 months pregnant. Since you're still in early pregnancy and this is your first time, I suggest you to please be more careful with your body. Don't restrain yourself and take it easy. We wish you well for this journey."

The doctor sincerely smiles while handing him the medical result.

Seokjin gasps. The doctor's voice faint in his ears. He's pregnant? Hands automatically on his flat stomach. There is a baby inside him? He feels like crying. Waves of emotions engulfing him. There is a baby inside his tummy now. The baby who is the result of them making love. The proof that will strengthen their marriage. It's his baby with Jungkook. It's Jeon's baby. He can't hide his tears from falling down, feeling so grateful for the unexpected blessing.

Seokjin feels excited to meet Jungkook. He already asked him to come home early. He has to attend a meeting before he can go home but throughout the day, he couldn't stop smiling. His staffs noticed that but he only answered them that he was in a good mood.

Jungkook will be the first one to know about this pregnancy. He rubs his stomach occasionally even though there is no apparent sight yet, still not believe that he's carrying a child now. Tears back to brimming in his eyes.

He can't wait to share the good news with Jungkook, wondering how would he react to the news. Will Jungkook be so excited? Or will he get so nervous? What if he is too shocked and fainted? There are too many possibilities playing in Seokjin's mind. One thing he is sure of, Jungkook would treasure this baby very much.

*****

"So this is it? You are sure they keep their mouth closed right? No one else knows about this?"

Jimin asks the person in front of him. It's his avid fan. One who's willing to do anything for him. One who's rather sacrificing his life to have Jimin's attention on him. One who is too stupid for him.

"Yes, Jimin, I've paid them with the amounts of money you gave to shut their mouths. This secret will remain between us only." He says excitedly, happy to be able to make his idolised actor satisfied with his works.

"Oh Sungwoon, you are so good honey." Jimin pats the cheek, seeing the other's eyes glinted with happiness. Too whipped over him.

How easy to buy your trust, idiot

"But if I may ask, what is that for?"

Sungwoon was curious why Jimin wanted to retrieve the document when it's been years they kept the record.
The smaller guy smacks his mouth, smirking evilly. The document he hug closed to his chest.

"You don't have to know. Anyway good job, you can come to my house tonight. I will give you your rewards. Trust me I will be all dolled up for you. Don't be late darling." Jimin pecks the cheeks, holding the document tight and waving goodbye.

It's so easy to manipulate everyone when they are the biggest fools for him. Everyone falls for him.

He walks away from their secret meeting place laughing devilishly, happy that everything is going on his way.