12 - Acting

Jimin knows where Seokjin is working at, well obviously not from Jungkook because the mere mention of Seokjin's name makes Jungkook all angry and agitated. He got his own informant and that is why now he's heading to Seokjin's childcare centre to 'visit' him. He brought along bouquet of flower and gift to belatedly congratulate him for his wedding with Jungkook or in other mean, to mock him. He loves being so superior especially knowing the winning is on him.

Seokjin is in his room when he hears the hustle outside of his office, he goes out shock to see the most famous actor aka the nation sweetheart aka his husband's lover standing proudly in the middle of his office's lobby surrounded by his workers, being so awed by the actor's presence.

"oh, Seokjin ssi" he loudly says the name seeing Seokjin at his room's door, he walks fast towards him before hugging him tight.

Since when did they become this close? Seokjin wonders.

"I'm sorry dear, I have important things to say with my beloved friend now, I'll meet you again after this, bye" he throwing lots of kisses to the crowds before pushing Seokjin into the room.

"What are you doing here?"

Seokjin can actually expect the intention. He is not stupid especially after seeing Jimin with his bouquet and gift, smiling so wide being all fake in front of him.

"Obviously you know dear"

he throws the flowers and gift to the floor. He wanders the room observing the interior before standing right in front of Seokjin.

"So this is Jeon Jungkook's husband? oh wait, the husband he doesn't want oops"

he smirks, eyes accessing Seokjin up and down.

"Well so beautiful huh, but pity you honey Jeon Jungkook hates you"

he touches Seokjin's face lightly and fake laughing. It's all fun having to tease this poor man. Jeon Jungkook can never see his beauty when Park Jimin is the one and only staying in his heart.

Seokjin knows his blood is boiling high right now but he has to stay calm, there is no use fighting fire with fire. He maintains his calm composure and keeps on listening to what this guy in front of him boasting on his relationship with Jungkook.

"You know right, Jungkook and I have been together for years, he's all over me for years and of course he will do anything for me when you, yes you here, just met him for months. Wait, he doesn't even know you before this. Oh my god"

he covers his mouth, fake gasps while eyes blinking hard at Seokjin. Feeling bad on behalf of him.

"But you know, I'm so curious to know how does it feel to be an unloved husband, Kim Seokjin? Does he love you as much as he loves me? Does he treat you with luxurious and gifts? Does he bring you to vacation and showers you with his wealth? And does he ever make love to you honey? he snickers.

"by the way Jungkook is so good in bed, urgh I feel so lucky. I bet you don't know hah"

he whispers the last part seductively on Seokjin's ears. Face proud with hates and loathes.

Jimin focuses on Seokjin's face while talking about Jungkook and his relationship, trying to detect the change in the expression but all he got is a bored expression from the other. He smacks his lips annoyed feeling having to talk to a rock.

******

Seokjin picks up the flowers and gift that Jimin threw to the floor and and scanning them. He unwraps the gift box seeing a set of red lingerie on it. So, this is their kinks hah? he thought.

His hands shaking but he stays calm, Jimin purposely giving him the unnecessary gift to annoy him but Kim Seokjin is not a loser, he pulls the bright red laced panties out from the box and twirls it in his index finger.

"wow"

He looks at Jimin and the panties back and forth.

"This is your kink huh?"

He asks him. Panties still on the finger before he walks towards the man.

"but what to do Jimin ssi, Jungkook knows I love black more so he already bought lots of this set for me, saying it's very sexy when I put it on."

"But it's okay though, I will wear this in front of him when we're alone in our house okay, after all it's a gift and I really appreciate it."

he brings the panties to his chest, faking hug it.

"And just so you know, in our house there is only two of us. TWO. Jungkook and I and no one else. Do you know what will happen if there's only me and Jungkook especially when I'm all pretty in front of him?
Last night was too good already I can't wait for his wild action tonight. He craves for my body too much saying it's the most beautiful one he's ever seen. Oh no, my husband is so into me."

Seokjin winks, smiling wide at him.

You're not the only one who can act Park Jimin. I'm all in for this game.

Seokjin notices how angry Jimin's face right now but he can't stop there when this two person Jungkook and Jimin thought he's that easy to manipulate.

"and listen here my dearest Park Jimin ssi, you may have known him earlier, you may have enjoyed his money more, you may have had sex with him but now I'm the only one who got married to him, who's legally allowed to use his first name, to be called a Jeon. And let me correct you, I am not Kim Seokjin for you Jimin ssi but call me Jeon Seokjin. JEON SEOKJIN, Jeon Jungkook's official husband."

he smoothly replies to him face poised even though his heart is beating so fast. He feels like throwing up all the food he's eaten, having to utter all the words.

Jeon Seokjin?
you wish, Seokjin.

He walks towards the door before opening it wide.

"I'm sorry but I bet our business is over now, so please excuse yourself from my room or I'll have to call security over. You don't want your name to be in today's headlines because you have to be chased out from here right.

Oh and before I forget let me remind you everyone who wants to meet me needs to make an appointment beforehand and you're not special enough to just barge into my office like this. So there you go, have a nice day Park Jimin ssi, goodbye."

Now it's clearer, Jimin's face is all red from holding his anger. This Seokjin really annoyed him to death. How come he can easily says that to his face. He's gonna tell Jungkook about this whole thing. He walks pass him quickly getting out from the room being all moody and aggravated.

You wait Kim Seokjin. I'll come back for you. You just wait. He hisses before stomping his foot out from the office.

ㄱㅅ
Thank you for all the support and comments. It really boost my motivation. Btw do you like Seokjin's character in this book? Hope this story is okay so far. Love you^^