30 - Comfort

"Seokjin, I miss you"

Hoseok hugs the younger man after missing him for so long. Jungkook told him that they are working hard to build their relationship back and Hoseok feels so grateful for the news.

He invited them to their house for weekend gathering and they promised him to come, that is why now he excitedly showers the younger man who's looking so cheerful with endless hugs and kisses.

Jungkook smiles wide seeing Hoseok and Seokjin really close with each other. It's not easy to convince Seokjin to come here especially when there is Namjoon and he's not ready to meet those who had connections with Yoongi.

Seokjin opened up to him, despite Jungkook already know about his relationship with Yoongi but his husband willing to share the hurtful memories to him.

Deep inside, he felt so wrong for keeping another secret from Seokjin but he can't help to lose Seokjin again if he knew.

< flashback >

"Yoongi hyung and I, we had known each other since we were child. I had the biggest crush for him and one day I accidentally exposed my feelings in front of him."

He smiled , reminiscing the memories. They had lots of happy moments together and Seokjin appreciated it so much.

"I was too happy living my life with him by my side that I forgot fate has different plan for me. I didn't expect he will leave me the day we registered for our wedding."

He paused. It's difficult to share his past but he didn't want to hide his trauma with Jungkook. Jungkook deserved to know. He trusted him.

"I isolated myself from everyone especially from people who knew Yoongi and meeting Namjoon hyung last time, it triggered my memories that I ran away fast. I didn't mean to be rude to him. I wish I can meet hyung again but I was too afraid."

He fiddled with his finger, after that day he didn't have courage to meet Namjoon to face him or he will be too drowned with his emotions.

"What if we meet them this weekend? Hoseok hyung said he missed you so much baby."

He tried to ask Seokjin, careful with the words. Hoseok called him to come to their home and wholeheartedly hoped Seokjin can join them.

Jungkook was trapped, between his husband and his brother. He didn't want to force his husband if Seokjin was still not ready but he wanted to help him fight the fears too.

He cupped Seokjin's face, looking directly into his eyes

"Listen baby. I'm here, I'll always be with you. I'll be at your side supporting you. Can you do it? Can you meet Namjoon hyung again? I just hope the best for you.

But if you don't want, I'm not going to force you. I will tell them, I'm sure they will understand."

He wiped the unshed tears on his rosy cheeks. How many times had he witnessed Seokjin crying, it's breaking him inside.

Seokjin looked at Jungkook, eyes gleamed with hopes. He thought it will be alright since he had Jungkook now, Jungkook is his strongest pillar to depend to.

He nodded, agreed to follow him. Afterall he missed Hoseok hyung too. Jungkook smiled. Proud of his strong husband.

"Jungkook, can I ask you something?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Yes. Tell me Jinnie."

"You won't- you won't leave me alone like Yoongi did right?"