60 - EPILOGUE (II)

< 5 year after The Jeon's Twin was born>

6 years ago, if anyone asked him why he's willing to get married to Seokjin, Jungkook would answer it's because of Faith House. But now if he is asked with the same question, he regards it as fate.

10 years ago when he was in critical state over his heart problem, he will never thought that fate will come in the name of Min Yoongi. Fate that made him believed he got the second chance to live again. Fate that made him able to serve more loves and appreciations towards his parents.

Fate that became the first connection between him and Seokjin.

Every year they will bring their kids to visit Yoongi and their Kim's grandparents. Telling them how their papa was loved by such an amazing person. Showing them that kindness and love will always bring happiness.

Love always wins at the end.

6 years, 1 year with Jungkook being so selfish and inconsiderate over their marriage, 3 chances from Seokjin to keep accepting him again and again.

5 years old twin as the proof of their love and trust with each other. Their kids grow beautifully, they mingle well with Hoseok and Namjoon's kids, a 4 years old Soobin and 3 years old Naeun.

Guess Namjoon really fell head over heels towards their children as now both of them are waiting for their third baby to come. A third Kim.

Just like Jungkook and Seokjin, anticipating for another Jeon with Seokjin's second pregnancy now.

Jungkook wouldn't have asked for more when he was blessed with such miracles and bliss.

******

"Daddy..look Jin Woo doesn't want to help papa."

His daughter's voice chimes in, waking him up from his reminiscences. Seo Hyun runs to him before he carries her high. His little angel is 5 years old now, growing healthy and beautiful just like Seokjin, sometimes she keeps bullying his brother, sassily reprimanded Jin Woo exactly the way Seokjin used to reprimand him. Seo Hyun is 100% Seokjin's copy and Jin Woo, is more like him.

"No. I had just finished with it. See papa is all good now. The cake is done. Yummy."

Now Jin Woo comes to him, face smeared with creams. He licks his hands on his way to Jungkook, tasting the sweetness of the whipped creams.

Seokjin followed behind him holding the cake he just made with the twin.

Jungkook puts Seo Hyun down before running to help his husband. Their angels chasing after him.

"Here let me get it. Now sit down or your legs will get more swollen."

He puts the cake on the table before bringing Seokjin down to sit on the couch. Eyes can't stop staring at him. As always, Seokjin will look so soft with his rounder and cuter face when he got pregnant. Jungkook lowkey wished Seokjin would always get pregnant if this is how he looks like. Not that he could tell him or he would have to sleep outside of their room.

But still, his heart falling more and more at him.

"Jin Woo, please wash your hand. Ask noona along. Then come back and we can eat."

Seokjin keeps watching at his twin's antics ignoring this one horny monster husband that keeps looking at him from the side. Jungkook and his hunger for him.

Will never stop. Yes. Never.

"Can I have you tonight? You know it's been months. This baby is 5 months old so I don't have you for months too."