57 - Born

Blame it on his over straining body. Jungkook's heart betrayed him when he is accompanying Seokjin in the operation room. The transplanted organ pumps so fast he feels his chest unusually hot.

Doctor Ahn suggested him to be treated and rest before they will call him again. Jungkook resisted but after being assured that Seokjin is now stable, he relents.
He has to be aware of his own heart limits too.

He doesn't realise that the burning pain is very strong he passed out while being treated. Jungkook wakes up after 3 hours. Hoseok is beside him.

"Hyung...Seokjin."

He tries to sit down but his chest hurts. His head still feels drowsy. Hoseok stops him.

"He's okay. Calm down Jungkook. Don't overworked your heart like this. Doctor said he is stable enough to give birth, Seokjin is fighting for your baby. They will call you once he's given birth."

"I should be with him. Seokjin needs me-"

"No. Doctor Lim wants you to rest. Your body is weak, you lost so much energy fighting with that bastard. You're out of breath. The pressure was so high your heart needs to rest. Seokjin is strong. You know he is. You have to be stronger than him. Please listen Jungkook."

Jungkook lies down on the bed. Honestly he does feeling out of breath. Fighting Sungwoon tire him out. Hoseok reassures him for any updates on Seokjin. His husband is a fighter, he will be safe. Their baby will be safe but still waiting is tense.

He is nervous. He is anxious.

Seokjin..baby..please be strong. Daddy love you. Daddy can't wait to meet you.

******

12:04 pm. Two babies. A pair. One boy. One girl

Seokjin safely giving birth to their babies 8 hours after the whole painful contractions and risks of possible complications.

He is now resting in his room, his injuries were treated, his health condition is fully monitored. His two babies are sleeping soundly on his embrace. Their eyes round and clear like Jungkook, their lips plump like him. The beautiful angels were born healthy and strong just like his father.

Mom, dad and Hoseok hyung are already in the room. His parents cry so much, couldn't believe over what had happened to their son in law but the presence of the twin cheer them up. They instantly brightened up with happiness and bliss when they saw the little buns. Adorable. Angelic. Both are quite a criers but their crying sounds comforting them.

Mr. and Mrs.Jeon can't stop thanking Seokjin for gifting them with two beautiful grandchildren. They are content with the surprise along with the fact that Seokjin is all safe and sound now.

*****

"Hyung..is Jungkook okay? I'm afraid about his heart. Is it alright for him to come here?."

Hoseok holds one of Seokjin's baby. Rocking the small bundle slowly, shushing her to sleep. His brother is comfortable in Seokjin's arms.

"He's fine. Both of you are strong. Namjoon is taking him here. Don't worry sweetheart."

As soon as he said that, the room's door opened with Jungkook wheeled in by Namjoon on a wheelchair. Jungkook was adviced by the doctor to limit his movements until his heart is fully stabilised but the stubborn man obviously would never listen.