28 - Permission

"Look it's our Seokjin!"

Mrs. Jeon shouts his name excitedly seeing his son in law coming to their house along with Jungkook. Mr. Jeon is on her side. Their faces beam with happiness after weeks not meeting their sons.

Seokjin runs to his mother, he hugs her dearly missing the comfort of his mother. He feels sorry for not visiting them regularly.

"Mom, I miss you. I'm sorry I don't visit you sooner"

Jungkook is beside them, watching the scene fondly. Seokjin is close to his parents as if they already know each other for years.

"Jungkook."

Mr. Jeon calls him, standing close to him. His father looks restless, feeling sorry over the exposed secret but he can't help missing Jungkook. The only son he ever had.

"I'm sorry dad"

Jungkook hugs him, uttering the words he kept long in his mind. He can't resent them when they are the reason he has Seokjin now.

"I don't blame you. I was inconsiderate before but now I understand that everything you did was for my own benefits. I'm sorry that I was being rude to you and mom"

Mr. Jeon nods. Glad that finally Jungkook accepts their intention. He pats his son's back. Proud of him for being so matured and thoughtful now. They exchanged the hugs and apologies before walking inside the house, sharing a lots of stories.

Seokjin is excited to meet his parents in law. It lessens his longing for both of his late parents. He can't stop smiling since he arrived, feeling so happy able to spend his time with them.

Same goes to his in law who can't stop praising him the whole day. Jungkook witnesses that, how Seokjin's presence really cheering up their family. How his laughter brightens up the place. He wishes it stays like this forever.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon notice how Jungkook treats Seokjin now. They saw how Jungkook's eyes shine brightly whenever he secretly looks at Seokjin, the other remains oblivious.

It's a look of fondness, it's intimacies. It's love. Jungkook loves Seokjin.

"So when are we getting our grandchild son?"

They're sitting together, drinking tea at the house's small garden when Mrs. Jeon attacks them with the question that makes both of them surprised.

"Mom"

Seokjin whines, his cheeks begins creeping with blushes. His ears red. He can't look at his parents eyes, too embarassed with the question.

Jungkook who sits beside him holds his hand, playing with his knuckles. He can see the naughty smile on his husband's face.

They never had any sexual intercouse yet after the reconciliation. Jungkook respects his decision, to work on things slowly but he cannot help to notice the sexual hunger on his husband's face.

Jungkook sometimes had to excuse himself to bathroom whenever he saw Seokjin only in his bathrobe, just finished with his shower or sometimes when they snuggled up on their shared bed where Seokjin could feel Jungkook's hard on slowly growing from spooning him.

But his husband is determined, to control his desire for Seokjin, to understand Seokjin's needs to have some time preparing his heart.

He feels bad.

"What, I can't help to imagine how cute your kids gonna be soon, right honey? This house must be so cheerful with kids around."

Mr. Jeon adds, agrees with his wife's statement. Both of them love to tease their son in law.

"Don't worry mom and dad, we'll give you your grandchild soon. Seokjin and I love kids, I can't wait to have my own child too one day."

Jungkook answers sneakily, finger bops on Seokjin's nose, eyes winking at his husband making him blush more. Seokjin covers his face with his hand, he hates how his face can't lie whenever he's embarrassed.

His heart flutters. Is he ready for kids? Jungkook's kids?

******

Back from their parents house, both of them can feel the sexual tension is building up higher. Jungkook can't stop holding Seokjin's hand since they were in the car, bringing it to his thigh, intertwining each Seokjin's fingers with his own.

The cold air conditioner in the car can't stop their bodies from feeling hot, both hearts drumming faster. They know what they want, the pressure is real.

Jungkook wonders if he can ask Seokjin for his permission. He tries to control the needs but his own bulge in his pants can't lie and he knows Seokjin sees it.

They walk into the house, rushing with the wants and needs. Worn shoes are thrown away hastily. They're still at the front door when Jungkook pushes Seokjin's body on the wooden door, trapping him with his larger frame

Their breaths hitched, eyes boring deep into each other before Jungkook attacks the other's lips hungrily. Seokjin follows along.

They suck on each other's lips messily, feeling the thirst getting bigger before Jungkook bites on his bottom's lips causing Seokjin to moan softly.

It's sweet, it's sensual. Jungkook slots his tongue inside Seokjin's mouth feeling the hot cavern, dominating the fight. Their teeth clashed, the cycle non stop when Seokjin allows him to lick on the mouth, nipping at the plump full lips. The bites slightly hurts but he loves it.

His own voice betray him when he sighs sexily into the action. He wants Jungkook too.

"Jungkook..ah"

he shouts a bit louder when Jungkook accidentally bites harder, his body hot.

"Yes Jinnie, say it what do you want baby."

Jungkook keeps on kissing him, licking the lips, down to his jaw, his bared neck presented raw on him. His husband is stunning. Jungkook can't wait to paint the pale body with his marks and bites, fully claiming that he belongs to him.

Seokjin smells so amazing, hinted with the cotton like scents, mixture of mild vanilla and floral fragrance on his body engulfing Jungkook's mind that makes him go crazier.

His thoughts is only filled with his one and only lover. Seokjin, Seokjin and Seokjin.

Seokjin is indeed his beautiful curse.

"Jungkook, want you..I want you"

Then he breaks it. The permission, the certainty, the affirmation that he finally allows Jungkook.

He wants him.

ㄱㅅ
So did I say slow pace? Dayumzzz not that slow when we have Jeon Jungkook and his thirsts towards Jeon Seokjin. 🙈🙈

So next chapter will be .... ok I don't know

Thank you for reading. Really appreciate your comments and responses. Love you^^