34 - Healing

"I wonder if Yoongi always took care of his body well, his heart fits me so much, no complication, no threat of malignancy, no possible health problem. Doctor Lim was so impressed with the heart's condition."

Jungkook tells Namjoon when he meets him in the hospital for his annual health exam after his successful heart transplant. Jungkook took care of his heart carefully.

He considered this is his second chance to live so he will never waste it. He consumed less alcohol, less caffeine, avoided extreme sports that may pressure his heart, being too stressed and thankful for everyone around him who helped him throughout the process.

Up till now Seokjin still didn't know about his health histories but his presence already improves Jungkook's condition and he wants to stay healthy for him.

Namjoon smiles

"Must be Seokjin then. You should see how much Yoongi was so dependent on caffeine before, he couldn't live without his daily coffee. But of course he couldn't live without Seokjin more because the other would get mad if he didn't take care of his body well. Seokjin was a miracle for him."

Namjoon sips his drink, it's fine to tell Jungkook right?

"I can't believe I feel jealous over a dead person hyung."

Jungkook plays with his fork, cutting the piece of cake in front of him.

"Seokjin is my miracle too. It's just I realised it too late. I'm so thankful he willing to forgive and accept me back."

He sighs, doesn't want to remember those days he was being cruel towards him.

"No Kook, everyone makes mistake. People changed and you did change for a better you now. I can't speak on behalf Seokjin but I know he loves you very much. That eyes hint the same glows and happiness exactly when he was with Yoongi, maybe more than that.

Namjoon cackles

"You don't know how much Hoseok can't stop talking about that. Cooing how cute Seokjin is, how beautiful his face, how soft his skin, how gentle his touches. My husband loves Seokjin more than me I guess."

Jungkook laughs along. Everyone will fall for Seokjin, his beauty and cuteness bewitched people in but the kindness and pure heart make them stay. Jungkook is not an exception. He will stay for him too.

"I plan to bring him for vacation, a short honeymoon around Korea as for now. I have settled most of the preparation so far, what is left is telling him and bring him there.

You remember I called you about his panic attack? I think it's better to bring him somewhere to heal and refresh. I don't know maybe he suddenly remember about Yoongi. So he needs to rest."

Jungkook has planned for their late honeymoon weeks after they reconciled. Seeing how stressful Seokjin now he hopes at least some change of air will make him feel better.

"Good job Kook, I can't believe how my young little brother before has grown up to be so matured now. I'm so proud of you."

He nudges the arms playfully. Content at how much Jungkook grow from his past mistakes.

"I've learnt from you hyung."

He smiles. Both of them love their husbands so much, as much as Namjoon loves and appreciates Hoseok he wishes he can be like them. They have shown him how beautiful marriage is apart from his own parents.