50 - Go

"Stupid! I gave you one job and you ruined it!"

He hisses. His finger pointing at Sungwoon's temple. Poking it hard. Annoyed that the other couldn't commit to his order.

"I can try again. I won't disappoint you Jimin."

Sungwoon begs. Jimin looks super mad with him.

"Try again? You fucking fail to stab him that time. I've already distracted everyone with my acting but you were fucking coward. Useless! Stupid!."

Jimin snaps at him. That time Seokjin should have died if only Sungwoon continued with their plan. No one noticed him behind Seokjin. How come he missed it.

"There was Jungkook and I couldn't get my timing right. I'm sorry. Please give me one more chance. I will kill him. I promise."

Jimin knows he can't complete his plan if there is no Sungwoon. He's not going to dirty his hand for killing somebody. Sungwoon is his bait. Jimin can easily buy him with his body and money and he will follow whatever he wanted.

"Fine. I'll give you one more chance but let's calm down for now. I don't want anyone to become more suspicious to me. Taehyung looks like he can sense something. I will call you back. Don't try to contact me at all."

He turns back from Sungwoon. Face layered with annoyance and irks. Upset that his first plan to hurt Seokjin failed. Now Jungkook has becoming too overprotective towards his husband. It makes him more irritated. Gross with their relationship.

Not to add with Taehyung who tried to monitor him stricter nowadays. He couldn't easily go anywhere if he didn't bring his manager or security along after the incident in the mall. Taehyung seems to know about the real issue but he was keeping his silence. Even the amount of flirts or fake tears from Jimin didn't convince him. Did he fall out of love for him already?

*****

"Where are you from? I've clearly told you to bring Sejin along how come you ditched him?"

He just entered his office when Taehyung barges at him. Sejin is behind him. Face worried.

"And I've told you that I don't want to be controlled. I'm a grown ass man why should I bring him anywhere I go?."

His voice high, riled to be tied with the company's protocol and his damn contract.

"You are the one who created this problem Jimin. You have no projects now so why don't you just stay at home and don't make any mess again. I'm tired having to clean up all your shits."

Taehyung's face is all but serious. His eyes red trying to suppress his anger. He stopped all projects or offers for Jimin until the actor has fully regained his conscience back. He has to monitor Jimin's movements now as the other capable of creating any ruckus everywhere he goes.

"I've made appointments with the doctor. Meet them and get treatment. You need some healing. Think carefully over everything you planned to do. Don't ruin yourself Park Jimin."

Taehyung holds his shoulder trying to offer his support when Jimin nudges him. Now he's mad. His eyes popped off wide.

"Did you think I'm crazy? Why would I need to meet doctor?! You are the crazy one here. Not me!."

He shouts before stomping out from the office. Now they think he's crazy? He wants to laugh, funny how they see him as the crazy one when all of them who make him like this.