56 - Fine

Beep...beep...

"SEOKJIN!!!"

Jungkook grabs the phone, redialling the number over and over again but obviously ended up with failure.

It's Seokjin's voice. It's his husband's voice asking to help him. Seokjin pleaded them to save him. Jungkook is restless, his mind goes haywire. He has to be fast. Seokjin is with Jimin. Taehyung's informer is now captured by them. Are there any options left? They lost their one and only hope now. What should they do.

His eyebrows furrowed, forehead wrinkled trying to pitch any slightest or smallest hints to locate them. Jungkook's hands scratching hard on his phone, tapping on the screen repeatedly before he realise it.

The phone.

"Taehyung..it's not turned off."

******

"JIMIN WATCH OUT!!!."

Park Jimin hates Kim Seokjin. He hates him. He hates him so much he tried so many things to hurt and injure him.

Park Jimin hates Kim Seokjin he plotted many ways to harm and shame him.

He hates Kim Seokjin he accused and mocked him to ruin his life.

But why..
Why the same Kim Seokjin didn't hate him back?
Why the same Kim Seokjin didn't harm him back?
Why the same Kim Seokjin didn't hurt him back?

Why Kim Seokjin pushing him hard, making him stumble down the floor, dodging an unmoving Jimin from Sungwoon's attack and willing to sacrifice himself.

THUD!

The fall is hard.

Jimin is speechless. It's too fast. Everything is happening too fast he can only see Seokjin falling beside him, hands covering his stomach hard, his body cowering in fetal position, squirming, gasping for his breath.

Jimin can't see of anything else except rushing fast to hug Seokjin's body. Gone with his hatred, what he wanted now is only to help him. This is his fault. This is because of him. Seokjin cannot die.

He is wailing loud.

His hands rubbing the trembling arms, soothing any discomfort that he feels. Whispering that's it's alright. Seokjin will be fine.

He will be saved. His baby will be saved.

"Seokjin no please..don't close your eyes."
"Please follow me...breath in..breath out"
"Please you cannot die. You have to stay alive. You have to stay fighting with me..you have to keep hating me.. you have to..please..don't..."

He's stuttering. His heart drops. His head falls. His shoulders droop. Tears non stop flowing down his cheeks.

"I still haven't apologise to you..don't die Seokjin.."

******

Seokjin can see it in blurry Sungwoon is all prepared to stab him after he pushed Jimin away. He is all aware that the sharp metal is now pointing directly at him before he saw the face.

Jungkook.

Jungkook is here. Jungkook has arrived to save him. He can see the quick flashes of his husband before his legs finally give in. The swift movement makes the sharp stabbing like pain piercing on his back. His body bends.