42 - Intention

"He's sleeping right now Kook."

Namjoon sits beside Jungkook on the chair outside Seokjin's ward room. It's night now but Seokjin couldn't yet be discharged as his blood pressure went high due to the panic attack and it will be dangerous for the new developed foetus inside him.

As doctor suggested that he should not be over worked up with his weak condition now, Jungkook waited for him outside the room since this morning. His husband is still not ready to see him.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon came to the hospital this evening bringing porridge and some clothes for Seokjin and Jungkook. They felt so relief to see his son in law was found safe but that couldn't cover the guilts in their eyes seeing Seokjin in pain over the exposed secret.

Fortunately Seokjin willing to see them out of his respect towards his parents in law. Whatever it is Mr. and Mrs. Jeon genuinely love him all this time. He didn't want to break their hearts by despising them. He only needs time to heal and recover.

His parents look so happy with the pregnancy news, they couldn't stop thanking him. Seokjin knew it's a good news, the happiness that should have been shared together with his parents, with his brothers and with Jungkook but he still can't look at him or his heart will be triggered again.

He didn't want to nurture the negative feelings towards his husband.

"Hoseok is with him Kook. He ate and resting now. So come on, let's eat okay. You have not eaten anything since yesterday, you will get sick. Hoseok would be so furious at me if you don't eat. Then you can have some shower and refresh. You need to sleep too."

Namjoon persuades him. Worried that Jungkook has been sitting outside the room since morning, not eating, not going anywhere and sometimes only peeping through Seokjin's door to see his husband from far because he's afraid that his presence would disturb Seokjin.

Namjoon knows that this is not easy for Seokjin but he wishes Jungkook don't give up. They are two persons that love each other so much. It's just they are trapped in their destiny game, tricked by an evil play and hatred by some people, slipped from Jungkook's own fear and Seokjin's broken hearted but Namjoon is positive. He is confident that this two hearts can be healed again.

Jungkook couldn't swallow anything much after this whole incident. Everything is haywire in his mind and he can't think right.

With the exposed secret and news of Seokjin's pregnancy, his thoughts is only filled with mixed of guilts and regrets. If only he's being honest with Seokjin since the beginning, if only he explained about his heart problem with his own mouth maybe Seokjin's pain would not be this much, his health would not be severely affected like this. He would have not refused to see him.

"I am not hungry hyung. I am worried about Seokjin and our baby."

He rubs his face. Troubled and unsettled.

"If you're worried, that is why you have to eat and energised. You have to be strong to take care of your family Jungkook. Seokjin needs you. Your baby needs his other father. Do you think they can pull through if you end up sick as well?."

Namjoon's words slice through his heart, suddenly realising that it's true. He has to be stronger for them. He nods and follows Namjoon to the hospital's cafe, not hungry but maybe feed anything in to spare his empty stomach. He cannot risk to get sick when Seokjin is already lied down weak.

*****

Two days Seokjin has been admitted to ward and two days he refused to talk to Jungkook. He knows he's stubborn but if seeing Jungkook's face will make his heart shattered, he prefers not to. He is not ready and he doesn't know when will he be.

"Can I?"

They're now packing Seokjin's belongings this evening after he is finally allowed to be discharged, when both Jungkook and Hoseok heard of what he had just said.

They stopped from what they're doing.

"Seokjin...."

Hoseok holds him, feeling complicated. His eyes wandering at Jungkook. The other's expression instantly turned into disappointment.

Seokjin didn't response to Jungkook no matter how many times he tried. It alarmed Hoseok. He hopes Namjoon is with him now.

How to deal with this two broken hearts?

"Can I stay with you Hoseok hyung? I promise I won't trouble you. Can I....please.."

Seokjin repeats his questions. He bites his lips. Eyes not dare to look at any of them. Hoseok is cornered, unsure of what to answer him.

"Did you hate to see me that much?"

Jungkook's voice thundering in the room. His intonation sounds agitated. The stern and serious note send goosebumps to the others. He knows Seokjin is not ready to talk to him. Seokjin is too surprised with the revelation but whatever it is Seokjin is his responsibility. He can't simply send him to anyone else when he is still alive and healthy enough to take care of him.

"Jungkook stop."

Hoseok reprimands him. Seokjin is still unstable. His mind is too wrecked with the news. His body is still weak especially with him now bearing their baby. He is not thinking right.

Someone has to give in with this matter. Not adding more fuel to the fire.

"Oh... I'm sorry that I was too dumb and selfish that it annoyed you. You can stop taking care of me if I'm that bothersome for you. I won't disturb you anymore. Afterall you don't even love me from the beginning Jeon Jungkook."

He shouldn't say that.

Seokjin doesn't know what makes he said that, it's far from what he intended it to be. It's never in his heart wanting to hurt Jungkook with his words but why he did that.

Why he wants to hurt him?

The loud slam of door surprised him.

His tears dropped again.

ㄱㅅ
I just want to lock them in a room and throw the key away until they talk to each other.

I'm sorry I hope it's not dragged so much. Just wanna show you that Seokjin is not perfect too, he hurts Jungkook unintentionally to shield his own heart 😔

Will they ever reconcile? Urm

Thank you for reading. Shower me with your thoughts. Love you all^^