35 - Honeymoon (1)

Jungkook's heart blooms to see Seokjin playing with a little kid in the beach. He sits down at the small mat they brought along, exhausted after walking by the beach the whole morning.

Seokjin wanted to try surfing in the beach and he allowed him, reliefs to see his husband looks so excited and free. He had to coax him with food as Seokjin was sulking because Jungkook refused to try along with him. Luckily he didn't question him much after that.

He planned to bring Seokjin to the beach on the evening after they have arrived but his husband was not feeling that well, blame it on his airsickness or gastritis. He is glad Seokjin is completely fine now.

< 1 day before >

Seokjin couldn't consume anything before their flight or he will throw up. His stomach was not feeling good since the past few days. He felt guilty for making Jungkook worried but he couldn't help but to only sleep throughout their flight.

Jungkook was already feeling bad for not bringing him to somewhere out of Korea but Seokjin doesn't mind. Going to Jeju is one of his dream goal too since he's never been there since he was younger. Honeymoon in Jeju especially with Jungkook is more special for him. As long as he has Jungkook, he's fine with it.

"How is your headache?"

Jungkook asked him once they have arrived in the airport. He nodded signalling that he can manage the dizziness.

Jungkook brought him to their car and made sure Seokjin was fully comfortable before driving him off. He wanted to bring Seokjin as soon as possible to their hotel since Seokjin refused to go to the hospital, didn't want his husband to get sicker.

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I don't want to ruin this honeymoon."

He pouted at his husband, keep on watching him from the side. Jungkook smiled, hands locking on Seokjin, softly caressing it.

"Don't worry, no one wants to get sick right? Let's go to our hotel then I want you to eat, sleep and rest okay. We can start our activities tomorrow."

Jungkook noticed how Seokjin was losing his appetite this past few weeks but he said he was fine. He remembered the time he had a panic attack and wondered if it's started from that day. Seokjin still refused to tell him the reason for the attack but he didn't want to force his husband or it will trigger his emotions more.

He kissed Seokjin's knuckles and intertwined their hands while driving carefully. Seokjin was already sleeping beside him. He looked tired and drowsy.

"Yes mom, we have arrived this morning. Don't worry I will take care of Seokjin. Tell dad I miss him. Love you too. Bye."

He hung up the call from Mrs. Jeon. Seokjin was knocked off after he ate few spoons of porridge and his medicine. He took care of him the whole night, rubbing medicated oil on his stomach and massaging his body hoping that his husband will feel better tomorrow.

< present >

"Jungkook look, the kids are so cute right?"

Seokjin runs to Jungkook with wide laughters on his face. He looks so content and happy. Maybe because he manages a childcare centre or because he has soft spot for them but he really loves kids. They are so adorable and cute, his heart always feel light whenever they are around.

"Come sit down, I don't want you to get dizzy again."

Jungkook asks him to sit down beside him before his husband joins him and drink his juice.

"I'm okay now. Don't worry please. Look, I even tried surfing just now. You see how I did it right?"

He blinks fast at Jungkook, pouting cutely to convince him. Jungkook wants to kiss him right there. Seokjin really knows how to control his heart.

"So where are we going next? Wait you promised me for food just now. Can we go eat seafood? I'm craving for it now, can we? Can we?."

He pulls Jungkook's hand to get up, can't wait to try varieties of seafood that only available in Jeju. Jungkook doesn't realise he's only staring at his husband who's now listing types of meals that he wanted to eat, unnoticed.

He's too immersed in Seokjin's beauty and gentleness that he couldn't focus at anything else aside from his husband, even Seokjin's voice is muffled in his mind.

"...then we can try jorim, you see the one with the tofu and spicy sauce. Ah I'm already hungry-."

Seokjin stops talking. His husband is not listening to him. He pinches the veiny arms, annoyed that he's talking alone since just now.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! You're not listening, don't you?"

"Ouch, Jinnie.."

he rubs the place where Seokjin pinched him. Seokjin shakes his head. How come this Jeon Jungkook ignoring everything he said. He feels like talking to a rock.

"Come on let's go eat what you want okay. After that, it's my turn to eat what I want. I'm very hungry for you babe."

He says, suddenly attacking Seokjin's ear shell making the younger man instantly flushed. His ears turn red in seconds listening to Jungkook's flirts.

You won't be able to sleep tonight, Jeon Seokjin.

ㄱㅅ
Thank you for reading ^^
I cut the chapter into few parts that is why there will be several chapter(s) with shorter update compared to other parts.

Really appreciate you guys^^