Chapter 87

Important notice--Please read this chapter when you get to the last chapter 86 because I don't know what glitch is possessing my book.

Steam filled the room as I stepped out of the shower. I dried myself, applied cream than wrapped the towel around me and quickly ran to my room. I could hear the laughter of the guys and my family who landed yesterday downstairs. My phone pinged and I went over to it, it was Paris who had sended me a text apologising got not being able to come to my graduation since she had her own one to attend. I laughed and told her it was fine and apologised too for missing hers. It had been 5 months and I was finally graduating high school, it also marked 5 months of being single. Yah me right. I was about to switch of my phone when I saw Camilla started a live on Instagram. Something told me to go watch it and I did and I immediately wished I hadn't listened to the voice. Camilla stood in the living room surrounded by her family members which also included my dad, my grandmother and Odette. My dad was giving a speech to her and I felt my heartbreak. That was supposed to be mine. The video than proceeded to my dad placing on her gown and I felt a tear slip through. I went out of her live and placed my phone on the bed as I stood up. I touched my necklace and felt my heart break further, the white gown which I had couldn't in contrast to the others who had received blue caught my eye and I walked over to it. I momentarily closed my eyes and saw my mom helping me with my gown while smiling at me, I saw Dre lay in my bed watching me and smiling at me talking animatedly about finally graduating then I saw my dad enter the room with a camera while yelling picture time. I opened my eyes when I heard a knock on the door. My grandmother stood at the door with her head poking in.
"Baby, why you not dressed yet?" she asked and I bit my lip as I turned to stared at the gown again. My grandmother seemed to notice my mood because she entered the room and walked over to me. She backhugged me and I felt a little peaceful again.
"Do you think she would have been proud?" I whispered but my grandmother still managed to hear.
"Of course she would be, baby without a shadow of a doubt. You are one of the most beautiful and smartest people at your school and everywhere you go. Never stop believing that you are who you are, Andrea. Your mother is probably crying up in heaven right now at her beautiful daughter." she said and I felt my heart swell as I turned around to engulf in my grandmother's hug. We stood like that for a long time before I pulled away.
"Probably gotta get dressed." I said and she nodded smiling. She left the room and I took a deep breath before getting dressed.