Chapter 34

James POV
Andrea Sparks is drunk and I don't mean drunk like three drinks drunk but more like 12 drinks drunk. Demon would probably place me in the Pentagon if he saw how drunk I got her. I watched in amusement as she was dancing on the dance floor. She had some great moves and she knew all the songs and as she screamed it from the top of her lungs I was surprised and impressed at her singing ability. The song ended and groans filled the club as the people on the dance floor complained.
"James! James! "she screamed my name running towards me. I quickly stretched my arms and caught her as she tripped and almost fell.
"I almost died. Wow. Thanks for saving my life James. I own you my life." she said causing me to laugh. Talk about a dramatic drunk.
"Can I get another drink please? " she asked slurring on her words. I raised my eyebrow as she looked up at the light and laughed.
"Don't you think you've had enough?" I asked her and this caused her to shake her head.
"No, you told me I could forget."
"Yeah, but you don't have to drink yourself into a coma little one. " she suddenly looked at me and I raised my eyebrow as she pointed her finger at me.
"I will have you know that I am not.."she suddenly screamed and ran to the floor as a song came on. I shook my head as I took a sip of my beer keeping a close eye on her. I laughed when she pulled a guy away from a girl and danced with him.
"Okay folks. It's time to get down to business. As you all know we always have karaoke Friday's and since today is Friday someone has to step up and sing." the DJ suddenly said and once again Andrea came running to me.
"You gotta stop running in those things." I said pointing to her shoes. She surprised me by taking off her shoes and giving it to me.
"What are you doing?" I asked her as she walked away, she turned around
"I'm going to sing duh. " she told me before running away to the DJ. A ping sound came from my pocket and I took out Andrea's phone she gave to me the first time she went onto the dance floor. It was a text from daddy asking where she was. He had been blowing up her phone and it was getting irritating. I switched off her phone and placed it back looking around for her. I spotted her on stage twirling around as the DJ said something to her.
"Okay ladies and gentlemen. We have our first singer tonight. So give it up for Andrea Sparks singing Never be the same!" the crowd cheered and I watched Andrea stand infront of the mike.
She started after a while and blew everyone away as she performed. She danced with the crowd as she got off the stage singing the song which got people grinding all over each other. The crowd cheered louder when she finished the song and she bowed to them. She came running towards me again but before she could reach me someone grabbed her arm twirling her around and I immediately stood up. I watched as she struggled against the guy and I walked over to them clearly hearing her say leave me.
"I am pretty sure that the lady said you should leave her." I said as I stood behind the guy.
"Don't you think you should mind you own damn business." the guy said turning around and I immediately rolled my eyes. Andrea got out off his grip and came to stand next to me. I saw him look around and I knew he was looking for Demon.
"Oh look who we have here. If it isn't Mister lapdog." he said once he didn't see Demon and I rolled my eyes again.
"Nice but I do think you could have come up with something less complementary Mister I can't get a girl so I have to force her ." his eyes narrowed as he looked at me.
"One of these days James I am going to forget who your so called protector is. "
"Is that a threat?" I asked him
"No, it's a warning." he said smirking before walking away.
"Let's go before he comes back with some buddies." I told Andrea as I grabbed our stuff and her hand.

It was a tough job to get Andrea back to my house, I like riding my bike real fast but with her throwing her hands in the air all the way made it quite hard. She looked up to my house smiling at me.
"Let's go. " I said grabbing her arm. I opened the door and pulled her in closing the door. Suddenly I felt her go stiff and when I turned around to look at her she started crying.
"Wow, wow, wow. Why the hell you crying? " I asked worried.
"I am never going to get sober . I am going to stay drunk forever." she said placing herself down on the ground rocking back and forth.
"What do you mean? " I asked her. She looked up at me as the tears rolled down.
"I can't sleep and if I can't sleep I can't get undrunk ." I wanted to burst out laughing but she seemed so serious.
"You will get sober Andrea. Why can't you sleep?" I asked her.
"The images hurts me. " she whispered softly after a while. I pulled her up.
"Well when you are drunk and you sleep you can't get any nightmares or dreams." she looked at me hopefully wiping away tears.
"Really?"she asked and I nodded.
"Really. Now come on. "I said pulling her upstairs. I opened a door to one of our guest rooms and led her in.
"Go lay down on the bed. " I told her as I quickly ran back downstairs. I grabbed a glass of water and some Advil and went back upstairs. When I entered the room she was nowhere to be seen and I panicked for a second but than saw the balcony door open. I walked over to the balcony and found her sitting in the chair holding something to her chest crying.
"Andrea, why you crying? " I asked as I pulled her up and led her back into the room. She shoved something in my hands and I looked at it. It was a picture of Demon and I on our bikes which was downstairs. She had probably grabbed it when I was leading her up the stairs.
"Why does he hate me so much? "she asked hiccuping.
"Who? "I asked obviously knowing who but I wanted her to say it.
"Your friend. We can't say his name so he will only be known as Ghost." I smiled. " We used to be very close friends but now now a days he can't even l.look at me. " I bit my lip as I thought about her question.
"D doesn't hate you Sparks, it's just that..." I stopped when I saw her eyes was close and she was sleeping. I shook my head as I laid her down correctly and covered her with the blanket. I left the room going to mine and as soon as I entered my room my phone rang and I picked it up.
"D. Sup?" I asked my best friend.

Andrea POV
"You don't deserve to be happy you killed us and now you think drinking going to help you forget. I am so sorry I got placed on this earth as your brother. I hate you. You killed us." I jerked awake screaming as I fell of the bed. Suddenly the door opened and in ran James. What was he doing in my room?  I thought as I looked around my eyes widening as I realized this was not my room.
"Yoh Sparks you okay." I shook my head as it pained and he gave me water and a pill which sat on the bedside.
"Hope you don't mind but last night you were way till drunk so I just brought you to my house. "
I nodded thanking him.
"No probs. Did you have a nightmare? " I nodded biting my lip.
"Will you be able to go back to sleep?" I snorted shaking my head.
"I will definitely not be able to but it's okay if maybe you could give me your laptop so I could watch a movie you can go to sleep and I will not disturb you again.
"Nah come with me ." he said and I stood up. He grabbed the blanket and walked out of the room and I followed. As I followed him I looked around his beautiful house. It was amazing, on the walls was vintage paintings and lights which shone through the walls. We entered a room and I gasped at the medium sized cinema room. He told me to sit and so I did.
After a while the big black screen turned on and James walked over to me. He handed me the remote.
" Just choose a movie and when you are find one you wanna watch just press play and you sit back and relax. " he said and I nodded. He was about to leave but I called out to him.
"Thank you very much James." he smiled and nodded.
"No probs little one. " I smiled as he turned around and walked away.
I sat back covering myself with the blanket and scrolled through the movie list.  There was so much movies on. After a while I finally chose a movie called Point Break which trailer seemed interesting. As the movie started I tried remembering what had happened at the club but nothing came up and I made a mental head check to ask James when he wakes up.

Surprise. Here is chapter 34 I hope you enjoy it. How will James treat Andrea in the next chapter. Will he still be nice to her. All you have to do is just continue reading. Thanks for choosing to read my book it means a lot.
The song is Never be the same by Camilla Cabello and it is absolutely amazing....

Embracing your Demons (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें