Chapter 72

Anticipation ran through my body like an athlete at an Olympic game. I ran my eyes over my body in the mirror and nodded my head in satisfaction. I looked good but since Demon had given me a theme I was worried what he thought about it as I waited for him. I heard a car honk from outside and took three deep breaths before picking up my purse and moving out the front door. I walked the pathway and out the gate as soon as it had opened and halted when I saw Demon with his back to me smoking a cigarette. I cleared my throat and he spun around causing my heart to ran the Olympics too. His eyes travelled over my body and he smirked unconsciously biting his lip causing me to blush. He moved over to me after dispersing off the cigarette and pulled me towards his body.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't just take you back to my place right now." he whispered in my ear leaving pepper kisses underneath my earlobe. I shivered and pulled my head away giving him my best smile.
"Cause I didn't go through all that trouble to look this good just for your house to see it." he gave me a smirk and placed his hand behind my neck and slowly pushed it towards his lips.
"I find it hard to believe that you actually went through trouble to look this good. I mean you look flawless each and everyday." And with that said he kissed me not even giving me a chance to blush over his words.

I looked around the parking lot where Demon had parked his car

I looked around the parking lot where Demon had parked his car. We were infront of the arena and it was packed. We got out and Demon wasted no time in appearing beside me and grabbing my hand.
"What are we doing here?" I asked him as we moved through the hundreds of cars. He looked over at me and smiled.
"We came to watch a fight. This one is legal."he said and I nodded. I took my hand out of his and linked my arm through his.
"Much better." I said as he gave me a confused look. He shook his head smiling before leaving down and giving me a kiss. Our kiss was interrupted when Demon's name was called. He pulled away and looked in the direction of the voice and shook his head as his best friend came running over to us. I smiled as James threw himself on Demon when he reached us.
"I missed you so much, best friend." he said and Demon gave him a look but you could see it in his eyes he was enjoying his best friend's antics.
"You saw me 10 minutes ago." Demon said matter of factly and James rolled his eyes pouting.
"Where's your date?" Demon asked teasing him and James gave him a pointed look.
"Parking the car and you know it's not a date." he said and Demon laughed. James looked at me and trailed his eyes down my body nodding his head.
"You look good." he said and I smiled. A guy appeared behind James and I instantly smiled as I saw him. I rushed over to him and hugged him tight. He laughed and hugged me back.
"You make it look like we haven't just seen each other two days ago." he said and I rolled my eyes smiling as I pulled away from him.
"I just missed you." I said and he smiled. Demon pulled me back to him and placed his arm around my shoulders causing me to blush.
"Let's go." James said excitedly and started walking. I gave Demon a confused look, he noticed and raised his eyebrows.
"And James's date?" I whispered. He laughed and turned my head in James's direction where he and Sean was happily chatting away a few meters away from us. I registered what he meant and nodded my head. It wasn't really a shock, James had made it no secret that he liked Sean. I smiled and continued walking next to my boyfriend. He took out the tickets and showed it to the bouncers who nodded and opened the door.
Inside was packed and noisy,people were screaming their lungs out and chanting names that was to loud to be heard. Demon followed James and after a few good minutes we found our seats and I gave him an impressed look when I saw our seats. It was right infront of the ring where a current match was taking place. We sat down and a guy walked past us with sodas and Demon stopped him. He bought me a Coke and asked the guy to go get him a beer. The guy gave him a look of disbelief and when Demon stood up he immediately nodded his head and hurried away. Demon smirked and said down pumping fists with James and smiling over at me. I smiled back at him and he pulled me closer to him with my chin and when I was close enough he moved to my ear.
"Have I told you tonight just how hot you look?" he said and I blushed and hit him on the shoulder.
"With the way you're acting, I'd swear this is the first time I have ever looked good." I said in his ear and he gave me a sorry look.
"Now see that's where your wrong. You look good everyday. Tonight you just look even better and I didn't even know that was possible coming from you." he said and I laughed.
"Well it's my pleasure than to look this good for you, Mr Valdez." I said and he nodded planting his lips on mine. I giggled as I kissed him back ignoring everyone around me. I had noticed that Demon loved PDA and I was happy to give him what he loved.
"Okay people, let's please keep it PG 13." A voice said from behind us and Demon immediately pulled away to glare at the person. Before I could turn around the guy from earlier made his comeback and handed me the beer before running away. I smiled and turned around to watch in confusion as Demon, James and Sean were now smiling at the person. The guy looked somewhere in his 40s and was sporting a brown and white tux and a beautiful blonde next to him who was watching the match. I noticed the men around him who looked like his bodyguards.
"One of these days your mouth will get you killed, Salton." Demon said extending a hand to Salton who gave his in return.
"I'm always trynna get killed, it wouldn't make a difference." he said and I raised my eyebrows. As if there was an inside joke they all laughed.
"Such a mouth deserves a pot of gold." Demon said and they all laughed again before turning their attention to the match. I handed Demon his beer and he winked at me.
The match ended 5 minutes later and the noise increased.
"Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to our most anticipated MMA fight of the century. Things are about to be phenomenal. But before we start we should to things the proper way and start of with a prayer and our song of strength. To do this please welcome Gregory Sergios!" the announcer said and I felt my mouth jump open as I saw  Gregory Sergios get into the ring. The guy was a living legend. His voice was amazing and he made great songs.

After the proper amedities was done the announcer took the microphone again and appeared in the middle of the ring.
"Now let's get down to the real thing. Ladies and Gentleman, help me bring out the challenger for tonight. He is the 3 time MMA champion and 5 time Heavyweight champion Antonio Balgaira!" he yelled and people started chanting this guy's name as he moved through the backdoor and into the ring. The noise levels had increased and I jerked my head towards my left as I heard Demon, James and Sean boo. The guy named Salton tapped Demon on the back and Demon turned around.
"10 gran is that my guy beats your guy and becomes 4 time Champion." he said and Demon scoffed. He gave his hand and said.
"Deal." I figured out who ever was about to come out was the guy Demon supported cause why would you boo someone you support.
"Now get on your feet for your Champion and Bulgaria's opponent. He is the 6 time MMA champion, 7th time Heavyweight champion of the world and the holder of the longest reigning title Caden." If the noise levels had not been loud enough before it definitely was now. I saw James jump up and scream the guy's name too. As the guy moved into the ring a chant started and my eyes widened as I realized who was in the ring. I felt tears stung my eyes as I watched the guy take his title off and hold it up in the air.  I looked over at Demon and he winked at me. He turned his attention back to the ring and so did I. I smiled as I watched my uncle give his title to the referee.

Long awaited chapter up and ready to be read. I'm so sorry for the long wait. Wi-Fi has been messing us up. I wanted to finish the book as soon as possible because it's my last year at school so you all can imagine the amount of work. To make up for the long wait I will try my best to update 3 times this week. I promise.