Chapter 47

Andrea's POV
"Are you sure you can't come with me Doc?" I asked looking at Doctor Vincent who gave me one of his supportive smiles. I was going back to Santa Monica but Doctor Vincent had to fill in for one of the therapist at the clinic.
"I'm sorry Sweety, I gotta do the job." he said giving my hand a squeeze.
"What is I have one of my setbacks and need someone to talk to? You're not gonna be there and I really don't want to go back just to see my dad forgetting us even more." I said biting my lip.
"Andrea you're gonna be fine okay. All you have to do is just remember what I told you and what you learned with the sleep technique. And concerning your dad I talked to him last night and apparently Odette has to go to Texas to shoot a part in her new movie so he is joining her for the week." he said and I looked at him.
"So I'm stuck with Camilla for the whole week. " I said sighing and pulling my ponytail tighter. Doctor Vincent chuckled and I looked at him smiling.
"Lucky for you she is in Hawaii with a group of friends." he said and I smiled at the thought of having the house to myself for the remainder of the mid terms.
"I think they're here for you." Doctor Vincent said after a while breaking the comfortable silence we were in. I looked at him than in the direction he was staring and my smile widened as I watched Paris, Zack, Mason and a unknown guy looking around the waiting area.
"You guys cool with each other?" I heard the Doc asked and I nodded looking at him.
"Yeah they even added me to a group called British sounding babe and they are always on the group especially Zack and Paris." I said proudly. Doctor Vincent smiled at me and wiggled his eyebrows.
"Maybe you should let them know where you are." he said and I looked at them and laughed softly at their confused look. I stood up and took off my BTS cap showings my white hair and when they looked in my direction I waved to them. They spotted me and started moving towards me.
"So who's the other guy?" Doctor Vincent asked and I looked at the guy than sat down waiting for them.
"Don't think I'm weird but I kinda looked them up just to get to know them a little. His name is Ace Hunters, together with the other two they form the 3 musketeers. His parents are loaded and he is the only child and all around bad boy and most importantly he is French." I said and Doctor Vincent laughed as they neared. I stood up and smiled at them as they neared.
"You would think it be easier to find you with the white hair and being so gorgeous but no." Paris said as she hugged me, I laughed and hugged her back.
"Paris let her give me some love too." Zack said and I laughed as he pulled her away and hugged me too. He kissed me on the cheek causing me to blush.
"Little Sparks." Mason said nodding and I smiled.
"Mr Mysterious." Nodding back causing him to laugh. I looked at Ace not really knowing if I should blow my cover by pretending to know him and confirm I had stalked them or if I should wait until they introduce him to me. Luckily for me he spoke up first after of course causing my face to go red as he looked me up and down.
"Ace Hunters." he said with his French accent. I almost dropped dead.
"Andrea Sparks. It's nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.
"Le plaisir est tout pour moi Miss Sparks." he said kissing me hand and let me tell you if I didn't drop dead earlier I died in that moment. I also giggled causing me to bite my lip.
"What does that mean?" I said and he moved towards me and whispered seductively in my ear.
"That it is a shame I'm only meeting you know. " I giggled again and he kissed my hand again causing me to go redder than before.
"Ace take your French accident away from her." Zack said and we all looked at him.
"It's accent stupid." Ace said and glared at Zack but you could see the love in both boys eyes.
"Oopsie daisy. My mistake." Zack said pretending to be sorry.
"Yeah doing those are you what you excell at." Ace said and I stiffled a laugh and saw both of them look at me. Ace smiled and winked causing me to die and Zack pretended to be shock and walked away. I saw Mason shake his head while smiling at his best friends.
"Okay since everyone already talked to her. Can I now speak?" Paris asked and the two remaining boys nodded before walking over to their friend.
"I'm going to miss you so much Andrea. Please don't forget about us and promise you will chat with us regularly and call us." Paris said hugging me again and I smiled nodding my head.
"Only if you promise to do the same." I said and she laughed nodding her head. We pulled away and smiled at each other.
"It was so nice to meet you and I promise once Zack and I convince Mason we will come visit you but I don't really think it's going to be a problem cause it's going to be 3 to 1. I'm pretty sure Ace is interested in you and let me tell you him being interested in you is considered as a Demon doing nice things." I looked at her and shook my head at her comparison but blushed when I realized she implied Ace might like me.
"All passengers of Flight 433 to Santa Monica please move to the exit. All passengers of Flight 433 please move to the exit to board the plane." a voice said booming through the microphone and I looked at my ticket.
"That's me. Guess that means I gotta go." I said and the three boys joined us. Zack hugged me again.
"Bye Andrea I will see you soon." he said and I hugged him back.
"I'll be keeping you up on that promise." I said and he laughed pulling away. Ace took my hand again kissing it causing me to bite my lip and causing his eyes to go there.
"Really should have met her earlier." he said softly moving back. Mason nodded his head at me.
"It was nice meeting you Little Sparks. Please wear the jacket when you see Daddy again." he said and I smiled nodding my head. I turned to Doctor Vincent and he handed me my suitcase.
"You're gonna be fine, remember what we taught and told you okay." he said and I nodded my head.
"I hope I see you soon Doc." I said and he nodded. I said my last goodbyes than went to the gate waving at them.

3rd person POV
The officers helped out Demon and James from the cars and escorted them into the premises.
"Dude I missed you so much. That was the most awfull car ride of my life." James said and Demon laughed.
"Damn I had cops." Demon said to him and the cop behind him said.
"Like we love you." Demon raised his eyebrows and looked at Officer Wolff who was walking next to him.
"Mark him. " Demon said to him softly and he heard Officer Wolff chuckle and shake his head.
They stood infront of the interrogation rooms and Demon and James looked at each other.
"So what to you think we should get to eat after this?" Demon asked and James,they heard the officers scoff and the two of them rolled their eyes.
"How about some Indian food? Haven't really done that in a while." James said and Demon nodded. A phone rang causing both boys to look around. Demon realized it was his phone ringing and he took it out of his pocket and answered it still with the handcuffs on. He saw the officers give him a look of shock and smirked.
"If you want to talk talk because I am currently busy at the station." he said and James smiled.
"Boss we might have a problem. Showen Garcias just landed at a private airstrip with 5 of his guys." Calum one of the gang's informers said. He looked at James.
"I don't remember him asking to show up meaning I didn't give a go a head." He said getting angrier.
"I figured since you didnt tell us anything so I placed a tail on him. " he said.
"Okay I'm just quickly entertaining these bored police officers than I'm there." he laughed and said okay. Demon switched off the phone and placed it away.
"You really think you are going out so soon." Andre Sparks said from behind them and Demon turned around immediately smirking.
"Oh look if it isn't the wannabe police officer slash obsessed freak Daddy Sparks." Demon said  causing Andre to glare at him.
"Take them into separate rooms." he said and Demon dramatically cried out.
"Oh no don't go separating my babe from me." James laughed.
"See you soon babe." James said and Demon winked at him before walking into the room. He said down and placed his legs on the table staring through the glass.
"You guys should really start making this place a little more comfortable for me man." Demon said to Andre when he stepped into the interrogation room.
"I really can't stand you." Andre said and Demon made a sad face. Tssking as he said.
"Now don't make me go cry my self to sleep now."

Chapter up. I'm so so sorry . I wanted to update I really did but I have been so busy lately. I'm also very sorry for only this one chapter but I promise I will update tomorrow. Thank you for the many reads on my book.  I almost died when I saw it passes 1k. It means a whole lot to me..... So thank you...