Chapter 34😢

Have you ever being in a position where you want to do something but your mind wants something different? As I watched the credits to the movie appear I realized I had missed the whole movie because of my thoughts. I stood up when I looked at my watch and realized I had 30 minutes left before school starts. Walking out of the room I followed the path which I had come from and made my way to the room where I had slept. I took my shoes and fixed my hair in the mirror before leaving the room. I bit my lip in confusion as I looked at the hall, after considering it I took the one opposite of where I came from.
I sighed in relief when I saw the stairs and immediately started going down it.
After silently tiptoeing out of the house I closed the door behind me and moved out of the yard next mesmerized by the house. I looked for a cab as I started walking to heaven knows where. James's house was far from the beach but I didn't know how to get there. A siren going off behind me stopped my heart and the policecar stood infront of me.  I saw the window roll down and I bended down and sighed in relief as I saw officer Wolff.
"Get in. " he said and I wasted no time getting in. I bit my lip as I thought of how I looked in the streets with my dress and my shoes in my hand so early in the morning.
"I'm starting to think that we should place a tracking bracelet on you Miss Sparks. " he said again and I thought he was joking but as I looked at him I knew he was not joking because of the murderous look on his face as he stared at the road infront of him. I layd my head onto the window and rather looked at the passing buildings.
After a while we drove through the gates and I saw my dad at his car getting ready to get in but stopped when he saw the cop car.  I got out when Officer Wolff stopped and immediately my dad was infront of me.
"Where have you been Andrea? I was worried sick. " I shook my head and walked away from him and into the house. Inside I saw Odette and Camilla coming down the stairs so I kept my head down and walked past them.  When I was safely in my room I closed the door and went into the bathroom and took a quick cowboy splash. When I was done I twirled the towel around my body and went into my closet. I grabbed some clothes and placed it on. As I combed my hair I looked at my clothing I was dressed in ripped blue skinny jeans, black Doc Marten and a off the shoulder black top.

I walked into the school and looked at my watch, the second period just started. I quickly made my way to my locker and placed in some books and took out my history book. I again quickly moved to my history class and I stood outside the door hesistanting whether to knock or not. My good girl side took over and I knocked on the door when Mr Williams said come in I went in. Everyone looked at me and I could feel his eyes and as I looked up I looked straight into James's face. I placed my head down again wondering how he had reached school before me when he was still sleeping when I left.
"Miss Sparks you're late. " Mr Williams said and I looked at him.
"I am really sorry Mr Williams, it will not happen again I promise." I whispered to him.
"Okay fine. Since this is your first offence I will excuse you this time okay. You may go sit down." I nodded thanking him before moving to my seat avoiding any eye contact.

Demon's POV
I watched her come in and say something to Williams before seating. I shook my head and turned towards James who was staring at her too.
"You never told me where you went last night. " I said and he looked at me smirking which caused me to arch an eyebrow.
"I went clubbing and showed someone how to have a good time and drink for the first time. Turns out you can take them home too." I laughed silently.
"You took a girl home Jay. Who was the poor girl?" his smirk turned wider and he looked around and I followed him.
"Andrea Sparks." I snapped my head to him.
"You slept with Andrea? " I asked and he started laughing which caused people to look at us. They quickly turned away of course.
"Before you kill me no I didn't sleep with her. I went to the club with her and she ended being a fun drunk and drank way to much so I took her to my place so Sparks doesn't have me arrested for getting his daughter drunk. " he said softly to me and I unclenched my fist.
"You do know that if it were like that I wouldn't kill you right." I said as we looked at each other.
"I know you love me way too much." he said smiling and I smiled nodding my head.
"Yeah I definitely do. "
"Well I love you too bud." he said laughing.

Andrea's POV
When the bell rang I quickly made my way out of the class and into the hallway. Suddenly I was pulled back and into someone chest and I turned around. James looked at me and outstretched his hand I looked at it and took my phone thanking him. I turned around and made my way to the office. Inside the office Secretary Jansen was busy talking on the phone and I pointed to the door and she whispered go in. I knocked on the door and when Mr Mitchell's said come in I did. He looked up from his computer and smiled at me.
"Andrea. This is a surprise, what can I do for you? "he asked.
"I was wondering if I could get permission to go home please. I don't feel so well and I need to go see my therapist." his face showed concern and he nodded
"Of course you can. I will let all your teachers know."
"Thank you. " I said and left the office.

Demon's POV
My phone rang and I saw the teacher look up but when she saw my phone in my hand she looked down again. I answered the call and I sat up straight as I heard sirens. James being himself knew me so he looked at me.
"Boss, the cops just busted up one of the compounds and right now they are busy packing in the merch." I shook my head at the law and stood up walking out of the classroom followed of course by James.
" Anyone caught?" I asked
"Nah everyone got out after the tip came but there is about 30 thousand dollars worth off goods in there. "
"Damn. What did Wolff say? How did those idiots know about the compound?" I placed the phone on speaker when I saw James shooting daggers at me.
"Well boss. Apparently someone ratted us out to the cops. " James and I looked at each other.
"Fine, gather everyone who knows about the compound at HQ. I can't leave right now it will cause to much suspicion and I have I feeling with what just happened the cops are  keeping a close eye on me. I will see you guys there at 6 while they are there I want you to listen amongst them and find out what they know. "
"Cool Boss. " then he ended the call.
"Snitch. Come on the guys would rather die than rat us out. " James said and I nodded.
"So who the hell did it than?  We just have to find who else knew expect the guys and us." this time he nodded and I switched off my phone. I looked down the hall and I nudged James in the ribs which earned me a punch on the shoulder. I glared at him and turned to him and punched him in the face. He stood up straight and he glared at me before smiling. I looked at the gate but Andrea was long gone.
"You nudge me as if you want to kill me but there is no one to watch. " James said as he walked into the class and I laughed at him following him back in.
I texted Officer Wolff asking him to meet me. He answered back saying he would be at the back at the school in 15.
"Let's go. " I said to James and grabbed my bag from the floor. James followed me out of the class and we moved to the back of the school and waited for Wolff. James took out a pack of cigarettes and took out one and held out the  pack for me. I lit up the cigarette and placed it my mouth.
"So, who do you think did it? " James asked.
"I don't know right now but when I do he is just going to be another statistic." James laughed nodding his head.

Chapter 34 up and done. I want to break some news. I will not be updating for the next 3 weeks due to exams. So happy reading and I will see you again soon... Love all you 500 and more readers ...