Chapter 62

Sleep, Andrea,Sleep. As you can see I was trying to make myself fall asleep but it wasn't working not even when Demon's arm pulled me closer to him. Demon had slept over last night since I was alone and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't fall asleep. I watched the minute change on the alarm clock and sighed. It was 3:10am and in a few hours I was going to have all the energy I need for school. I turned and watched Demon, who looked so peaceful it was adorable. His long eyelashes covered his eyes and his lips looked plump. I looked down at the tattoos and trailed them with my index finger being enchanted by it. Demon probably had a dozen tattoos on him and they all looked like they belonged in one bix puzzle. I trailed the tattoo on his chest smiling at the tongue out.
"Got it when I was 15. One of the first ones I got." he suddenly said and I snapped my head up. I gave him a sheepish smile.
"Sorry if I woke you." I apologized and he shook his head smiling down at me.
"Couldn't sleep?" he asked and I nodded.
"Have been trying to sleep ever since you fell asleep." I answered diverting my attention back to the tattoos.
"Well you should have woke me up. I'm sure we could have done much better things together in this empty house then sleeping." he said and I looked at him and blushed when I saw him smirk.
"How many to you have?" I asked once again looking at the tattoos.
"Lost count after the 15th one." he said and I looked at him in shock causing him to shrug.
"What is your favourite one?" I asked. He lifted up his arm which was around me and switched on my light on the desk. He pointed to his wrist and I saw, it was a sentence.
Friends by chance, Brothers by choice.
I smiled up at him as I finished reading it.
"James?" I asked and he nodded watching the tattoo.
"Of course. We both got the same tattoo when we turned 15." he said and I smiled.
"He really means a lot to you don't he?" I asked and he smiled looking at me.
"We have been through a lot and I mean a lot together. I met him a year after you left." he said and I looked at him. He gave me a what look and I teasingly rolled my eyes.
"I would like to know how you met." I said and he laughed.
"It was on the beach, my dad wanted to come out and surf. So the two of us came out and so while he was out having the time of his life I went to the foodtruck for food. On my way back a bubble wrap beach ball came spiraling into me and my hotdog flew, I was angry then the kid in the bubble wrap who brushed into me said. Can't you see where you're going, idiot? I was shocked but then I shook my head and walked over to my dad's stuff. He always carried a pocket knife with his for emergency opening stuffs... " I interrupted him and sat up straight sitting crossed legs.
"You were planning on stabbing this kid?Was it James?" I asked and he nodded.
"I asked you two questions which was is correct?" I asked and he smirked.
"If you let me finish my story you'll find out. " he said and just gave him a sheepish smile then pecked him.
"Apology accepted. " he said and just smiled.
"So I grabbed my dad's knife and I went on a hunting spree for bubble wrap boy. I found him at his parents still in the bubble wrap but the top was open so his head was sticking out. I marched over to them and jammed the knife into the bubble wrap smiling as it deflated then I walked away. The next Monday at school there was a new kid not that I really cared but when it was recess I kind of cared. I was slouching around kicking the ball then suddenly the ball was grabbed from me and thrown to the other side of the gym. To say I was angry was the understatement of the year. Everyone went quiet then I looked at the culprit and smirked when I saw who it was. He went 'you' and I went 'me' then he went 'you almost killed me.' and I went 'so, what's the bad thing?' he was so shocked he left the gym immediately. 3rd grade was dramatic. At the end of the day I was waiting for my dad and he walked up to me. After a while he said 'I like your style, let's be friends.' and I gave him a really look. And he nodded. 'You look like someone who can handle themselve and I know I can handle myself so why not stick together and handle problems together. What's the bad thing anyways?' and after that moment we reached today." he finished and I smiled at their great origin story.
"That was amazing except for you almost killing him. Psychopath." I said teasing him and he got this glint in his eyes and suddenly I was on the bed with my back and he was on top of me.
"Psychopath huh. I feel kind off offended, little Sparks. So let me show you just how much of a psycho I can be." he said trailing soft kisses on my neck before looking at me smirking. Suddenly out of nowhere he started tickling me and I found my self laughing while trying to get out of his hands.
"Demon, p-please s-s-stop." I breathed out in between laughing and he shook his head.
"First tell me where we're going on our second date." he said and I laughed and shook my head.
"I-I t-told you th-that I-I w-wasn't aware I liked the first date so much that I was w-willing to go on anoth-another one. " I teased him and squirmed when I felt my stomach beginning to hurt from all the laughing. He stopped tickling me and I smiled at him as he gave me a beautiful smirk.
"Luckily for both of us I have other negotiating methods." he said and I gave him a really look and he wiggled his eyebrows.
"Oh yes I do. I'mma bout to rock your world, Andrea." and with that said he jammed his lips on mine and kissed me.  I smiled and immediately kissed him back pulling him down with my hands.
Demon started licking my lips and I smiled keeping my mouth shut. I could practically feel him smirk and before I could register what was going on Demon trailed his hand down my body and in between my thigh which caused me to freeze for a second but I still refused to open my mouth. But when his hand trailed further up I gasped at the touch and he won removing his hand.
When we had to refill our oxygen tanks we pulled away and he rested his head on mine smiling.
"The Pier has a exhibition of food trucks here this weekend with the carnival." I said rolling my eyes pretending to be bored.
He chuckled and leaned down to kiss me before looking at me again.
"Now that's was a pretty good negotiation, even if I have to say so myself." he said and I laughed before pulling him back to my lips.
"So maybe you should keep negotiating a little more just so I can make sure this will be worth it." I whispered and he bit his lip.
"Your wish, babygirl,is my command. " then he placed his lips back on mine.

Couldn't sleep. So here is another chapter. I hope you all like it.