Chapter 27

When I finished apologizing to Dr. Vincent I came back to the motel and immediately made me something to ease my stomach. It worked and I started with my books and as I finished my second book out of four books there was a knock on the door. I was thankful for the distraction because my hand was starting to cramp. Opening the door I saw Catherine with her handbag outside my door.
"Catherine!Anything I can help you with?" She smiled at me flashing her whites. She wanted something I thought as I looked at her.
"You know how much I like you right. " I nodded. " Well I will like you even more if you do me a big favour. I had been asked a while back to attend a party and I said yes but now my husband has to be go out of town and my kids are all somewhere in the world. So I need a plus one for tonight." I looked at her with an eyebrow raised and bit my lip. Did I want to go to a party? All I was going to do anyway was update my books and than nothing else.
"Before you think it's some old people party just know its not okay. It's a party where everyone will be. Celebrities, businessman and others too. It's a formal party. " she looked at me so sweetly that I found myself nodding. Her face turned into another smile and I found myself smiling too. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out but I quickly stopped her.
"Does the party start now? " I asked her and she shook her head and looked at me like one would look when you are talking to a small child.
"No of course not Andrea but we obviously have to get our hair and nails and makeup done and luckily I know someone who is great at that stuff. " I sighed and pulled my arm away from her and walked into the room grabbing my shoes and placing it on. I stepped out and locked the door than I looked at her.
"Now we can go. "

5 long hours later we finally left the hairsalon and Catherine dropped me off with at the motel with a message which went as follows.
"Now please don't ruin your makeup. I will pick you up in two hours than we leave. Bye beautiful." which caused me to laugh. I turned back and walked to my room opening it and than stepping in and immediately closing it again. I slipped off my shoes and placed it with all the other shoes. I went into the bathroom and opened the tap letting warm water in, I went into the kitchen and made myself  some noodles and poured myself juice. I placed the food into the microwave and went back into the bath closing the tap. I stripped myself from the clothes and got into the bath making sure I washed everything but my face and hair.
When I got out I twirled the towel around me and went into the room taking out a grey pair of underwear and slipped it on making sure the towel stayed around my body. I went into the kitchen and took out the food immediately devouring it. When I finished I looked on the clock and my eyes widened I still had an hour left where was the other hour. Wow. I thought.
Going to my closet I opened it and looked around. What to you wear to a party surrounded by rich people? Where was Odette's designer clothes now?  I looked through my cupboard and finally found a dress which my grandmother had bought for me last year and me being me never wore it. I froze as I thought about my grandmother. No,Andrea she made her choice and chose him.
I took the grey dress and my black heels( too match my nails)  out and placed it on the bed.
An hour later I stood infront of the mirror shocked the person in the mirror looked so different, so beautiful.