Chapter 30

"See, I told you that it was not necessary to go to the hospital Doc. " I said to Doctor Vincent as I watched Doctor Parker get into his car through the window.
"Yeah but you have to take these medicine otherwise you will have to go in." I sighed and turned around looking at the brown bag on the desk. According to Doctor Parker my body still shows signs of dehydration, insomnia and he says that if I continue like this than I will have to be kept at the hospital for treatment. He had also apparently remembered the last time I was there and had brought the medicine with him in case. In the brown bag was sleeping pills and medicine that I had to take every 4 hours.
"So you want to tell me why you didn't want to go to the hospital?" he asked and I looked around avoiding his gaze. My eyes caught the watch on the wall and I smiled inwardly as I looked at him.
"Oh no looks like our time is up. Better get going before your next patient comes. Bye." I said grabbing my bag and the brown bag before running out of his office.

I finally found the diner and as I moved towards it I started breathing in slowly. I was scared, what if he starts cursing me? or what if he pretends not to know me? Or even worse what if he pretends that we never met and that he only gave his number to get a tip or get laid? I shook the doubts out and opened the door moving into the homey diner. I looked around for him and spotted him at the far end of the diner talking to a couple who seemed to be leaving. When they stood up and he went to the register I moved to the now vacant table and sat down. I played with my fingers rehearsing my apology in my head.
"Good afternoon and welcome. What can I get you today? " A familiar voice said and I looked up and saw him. He was staring at something behind him so his back was slightly turned towards me which means he may still not know it's me.
"Uh yeah can I have 5 minutes of your time? " I said biting my lip as he swung around. His eyes narrowed as he looked at me and I figured he was mad.
"I am sorry that is not actually on our menu. We do have the get out of here meal, the find another table meal and last but not least how about the no meal. The latter consist of a plate of no ingredients." I gulped and bit my lip harder to keep myself from laughing but it was hard to as he looked like he wanted to kill me.
"Yeah I am kinda full from the whole sarcasm but I definitely want 5 minutes of your time. " I said. He rolled his eyes and was about to walk away but I stood up and grabbed his arm but he still didn't turn around.
"I am really sorry Parker. It's just that when you have me your number I wanted to text you but when I left something happened and I switched off my phone up until 3 days ago. I promise you. I really don't want you to be angry at me. I promise if you forgive me that I will blow up your phone with my texts. " he turned around and I gave him my puppy dog face.
"I will forgive you on one condition." I nodded keeping my smile in.
"You have to go out with me on Friday night. I will pick you on Friday at 7 than we will go have something to eat than we will go to a concert in the park. " I smiled at him instantly nodding. He smirked and said
"Well you going to order anything else." I laughed and sat down.

The first thing I heard when I came back from the diner was crying and yelling. I moved towards the living room where the chaos seemed to come from.
"I hate you. You are nothing to me, I can't believe that you would even think about replacing her. " A familiar voice said and the crying increased. I raised my eyebrow at the scene infront of me. There on the floor crying was Odette and the person who seemed to be hating her was Camilla. They looked at me and Odette stood up wiping away her tears.
"Andrea. You're home late." Odette said and I looked at her her face suddenly turned into one of apology as she looked at me.
"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I rolled my eyes
"What are you guys doing?" I said referring to the whole crying thing. Odette laughed and waved her hand with a paper in her hand.
"Practicing for an audition." I nodded understandingly
"Oh. " I said as I walked to the kitchen leaving them with their actions. An amazing smell filled my nose as I walked to the kitchen and I smiled at the thought of Maria cooking. I moved through the kitchen door and smiled at Maria as I looked at what she was preparing. I moved to the cupboard with all the sweets and took out chocolate and chips.
"That smells nice Maria. What is it?"
"Thank you Andrea. It's an old family recipe." I was about to ask her further questions when Odette walked through the door eyes bloodshed. To anyone it would seem like she had been crying for days. She was good I thought.
"Andrea did you go to the hospital today? You're father mentioned you going with Doc Vincent." I shook my head.
"Nah , Doctor Parker came to the office and examined me there. I'm not really fond of hospitals." something flashed through her eyes and she smiled at me.
"Oh. Well if he gave you medicine you should drink it before you have no choice but the hospital." I nodded and continued eating my chocolate.

Demon's POV
I laughed with James as he rated another girl with barely any clothes on.
"Hey sweetie!" I called out to the girl. She turned around and looked at me 'seductively ' with all her friends. James laughed cause he knew what was about to happen.
"Don't you think that skirt would look better off of you.. " she smiled at me and moved towards me. "Cause I mean it has already failed at doing the job of covering something where there is nothing to hide. " her smile disappeared and she turned around walking past her friends who soon followed. James and I burst out laughing, I stopped when I saw Kevin one of my new guys slip something into someone's hands who gave him money.
"The kid's doing great for a rooky. " James said next to me and I nodded.
"Yeah might just have to take him as my right hand soon. " I said looking at James who shook his head immediately.
"Don't you dare Dee." I laughed as he stood up and moved towards Kevin who handed him the money when he reached him. I looked around wanting to see her but I know for a fact she is nowhere near this party. She is way to much of a good girl. James plopped down on the couch where I was sitting on with my feet plopped upon the expensive looking coffee table. The kids at school may be a pain but they did know how to throw parties.
"Hey, when is the opening of your club?" I asked James who was probably the best party thrower around and with a club that he owned it was definitely going to place other clubs out of business for a while.
"During the midterms. When everyone has nothing to do." I nodded and took a sip of the beer looking for a hot girl to take home. What? I am a guy and if the girl is not going to object than what is wrong.
"You seem to be in a better mood tonight." A hot girl with long black hair nearby told a blonde dude who was smiling at her.
"Yeah you remember that girl I told you about.." he started and she looked confused for a while." the white haired one. " this perked my interest. Not alot of girls had white hair.
"Well she came back to the diner today and apologized and we are going out on Friday." I got angrier by the second. If he was talking about her I swear.
"Park... " the girl started and I wanted to laugh. The girl was inlove but her stupid friend who was going to get a beating soon if he didn't shut up was to dumb to notice.
"Damn Claire you should see her for yourself. She is a real beauty."
"Park, you did read the magazine this morning right. She is dating Poseidon Eithos." I stood up but James grabbed my arm. I looked at him angrily.
"Don't kill the guy. " I wanted to laugh at my best friend.
"No promises." he laughed and released me. I walked over to them and they stopped talking when they saw me approaching. His eyes widened and I smiled inwardly as I realized he was scared of me. Before he could say anything else I delivered the first punch. The guy who I thought was going to put up a fight felled down and I shook my head at his pathetic state.
"You tell your stupid crush here when he wakes up if I hear he has any sort of contact with Andrea again I will kill him. " her eyes widened when she realized I knew her secret but fear filled them when my last words registered in her mind. Everyone else was too drunk to realize anything else beside them so no one saw me punch him expect the Claire girl.
"Let's go the party suddenly sucks." James laughed as he stood up and walked over to the speaker throwing his beer all over the system. I laughed when the music stopped and smoke came from the speakers.
"James, what the hell dude? " one of the jocks nearby said and I gave him a look. James pointed to me and the jock followed immediately looking away. Coward I thought. None of them wanted to stand up to me cause they knew what I did to their favourite team members.
As we left I saw the Claire girl pull her friend to a car and I urged to go back but I just got onto my bike and rode away.
Andrea Sparks was mine and if I had to beat any guy who looks at her than so be it but no one and I mean no one was to find interest in her cause I don't like sharing.

Chapter 30 done. Almost 500 reads on my book I'm still junshook. ☺ love to all reading my book. The song at the beginning has nothing to do with the chapter. Just me inserting a little BTS in your reading.