Chapter 76

"Okay,I'm sorry. Stop please!I'm really sorry!S.Sorry!" I screamed out as my Uncles stopped tickling me. They stepped away smirking and I teasingly glared at them flipping my hair as I turned around. When I made my way to the top of the stairs I turned my head towards them. They looked at me as I cleared my throat and I gave them a puppy smile.
"Grandpa really knows what he is doing,I mean she rides like a dream." Then I turned around running to my room as I heard thumping. I laughed as I heard them pounding on my door.
"Leave the damn girl,idiots. And go get ready for the party you organised." I heard grandpa yell at them and I listened as they mumbled. After a few seconds I opened the door and saw Grandpa walking past it giving me a wink. I smiled and went back into the room. I also had to get ready. Grandma had pulled me all over town today looking for the perfect dress for me apparently she knew about the party she was just pretending for the sake of her boys. After finding my dress we went to the salon where we did our hair and make-up. When we finally did come back which was an hour ago we still had 2 hours left which now only leaves me with one hour.

"Okay,Losers and beautiful grandchild. Let's bounce." Grandma said as we all walked to the garage.
"You look so beautiful. I had wanted to enjoy the party tonight but now I'm probably going to have to play bodyguard." Uncle Caiden said and Uncle Aiden nodded.
"Sorry." I said unsure and they laughed.
"So since we're going with different cars. Andrea and Aiden will ride with me then you two can drive together." Uncle Caiden said and Grandma and Grandpa nodded before getting into a black sportscar(grandpa's).
"Shotgun!" Uncle Aiden yelled and ran over to Uncle Caiden's car which stood a few feet away causing Uncle Caiden to shool his head.
"Let's go,normal family member." He said and I laughed as he swung his arm around my shoulder.

As we stopped outside the party venue I was suprised to see the dozens of photographers there

"You guys went all out ha?" I asked and they nodded.
"Of course but I do think some are from the papz" Uncle Aiden said and I nodded. Uncle Caiden got out followed by Uncle Aiden and before I could open my door it opened for me. I looked at my uncles who smiled at me. Uncle Caiden gave me his hand and I smiled as I placed my hand in his. Flashes went off and people started firing questions left and right. We stood at the tip of the red carpet as we waited for Grandma and Grandpa who joined us a moment later smiling at us.
"Knew it wasn't a dinner." Grandma said and we laughed. We smiled as we turned to the cameras and walked in.
I don't know who was more shocked, me or grandma. The place was packed inside and it was beautifully decorated. It gave off a whole vintage vibe and Grandma squealed.
"I love you guys so much." She said hugging them and I smiled as she suddenly hugged me too.
"I didn't to anything. This was all them." I said and she cupped my face beaming at me.
"But you are here after so long and that is what matters." she said as she gave me another hug.
"Okay before Aiden starts crying we should get this party started." Grandpa said causing both Uncle Caiden and Aiden to choke on their glasses of champange. Uncle Aiden from shock and Uncle Caiden from laughter. Uncle Aiden punched Uncle Caiden in the shoulder before walking away causing Grandma to slap Grandpa's shoulder.
"He knows we are joking. Let's go." Grandpa said pulling Grandma up the stage causing people to cheer immediately.
"Goodevening friends and family. Thank you for joining us here tonight in the celebration of my beautiful wife's 60th birthday. I still refuse to believe something so full of life can be so old already. I hope there will be many more parties like this. So let's get this party properly started." Grandpa said turning to Grandma and giving her a kiss which earned wolf whistles.
A waiter passed me and I grabbed a glass of champagne from the tray after making sure it was alcohol free then I went over to me family. Like Grandpa said let's get the party started.

3 hours into the party I was tired. My feet hurt and my brain was scrambling. So many people had come up to me and introduced themselves to me. Telling me I look just like my mother if it was not for my uncles I would probably not have enjoyed the party. I met some of my other family members too but I think I prefer my current ones. The food was amazing, the 4 speeches that was given was beautifull, the music was amazing and so was the performers. My uncles had really outdone themselves. I looked around for them and spotted them taking shots at the bar. I looked at the couple before me and gave them my best innocent look.
"I'm sorry if it may be rude but I quickly have to talk to my uncles about a suprise for my Grandma. I hope that's okay. " They looked at each other and back to me.
"Of course its okay,Andrea. We are going to go try the dancefloor for a while." the husband said smiling at me. I practillaly skipped over to my uncles and they laughed.
"I can't even remember one name." I said and they laughed even more.
"Delighted that you find happiness in my pain." I said and they stopped. They looked at each other and called over the bartender.
"Give the girl something sweet." They said and the bartender nodded. My phone suddenly vibrated in my clutch and I took it out. I immediately smiled.
"I am going to go answer this somewhere quiet." I said as I jumped up and sped walked off to the bathroom. In the bathroom I made sure it was clear before I locked myself in a stall.
"Demon!" I called out as soon as I answered the phone. He laughed and I found myself blushing.
"I missed you too,Pretty lady." He said and I giggled.
"You probably wouldn't have if you had called me earlier." I said and he chuckled again.
"Well I also don't see any calls from you." he sassily said and I smiled.
"Touché." I said.
"So how's the party?" he asked and I furrowed my brows.
"How do you know about the party?" I asked and I heard him tssking.
"I have my ways plus I am Demon Valdez. Hey sorry to drop you again. I gotta go okay but I promise I will come get you tomorrow and give you a tour." he said and I smiled.
"Promise?" I asked and I could hear him smiling as he answered.
"Promise,My pretty lady." I said bye and ended the call. I was about to go out when the door opened and people stepped inside.
"Yeah I couldn't believe it either. I went over to Rocko's place and before I knew it the door blew down and guns were being pointed at Rocko and his members inside the place. " One woman said and the other one let out a gasp.
"I read this morning Rocko was found beaten up with 3 of his gang leaders killed. How did you survive?" Oh this women were involved in those kinda things. I opened the door a little thankful that it was the last door and they were facing each other. The women wore waitress uniforms so I felt content knowing Grandma didn't know them.
"He looked over to me and told me I had five seconds to get out before he put a bullet through my head and I really didn't have to be told twice." The girl said.
"Yeah I heard a rumour that one of his men are gone. And some new gang is responsbile for it. Guess he is going around getting information himself. " the other girl said and the other one nodded.
"So are you going to go to the cops?" The one asked and the other one gave her a really look.
"And have The King of The Kingdom arrested? Please just cause I dropped outta highschool doesn't mean I am stupid. Before I even have a chance to step foot in there I'll be death." The girl said but I had frozen at the mention of The Kingdom.
"But you know is he as hot as claimed?" The first girl asked and the other one sighed.
"Have never seen a more finer piece of meat than Demon Valdez." the girl said as they walked out of the bathroom. My phone fell and I quickly picked it up. I stared at the previous occupied spot as I thought back on what the girl said. People  dead,others injured,king,Kingdom,Demon. Then my dad's words also chose to make an appearance.
"He has killed people."

Demon Valdez was the leader of The Kingdom and a killer.