Chapter 42

Demon's POV

I watched the guy across from me glaring hard at him. He looked away scared causing James to laugh.
"Don't kill the guy yet D, we still need him. " I looked at him and rolled my eyes causing him to stand up and walk over to the flight attendant to flirt. I took out my phone and called the guy I was going to see, Mason Mahone leader of The Crawlers. He picked up after 4 rings and sounded irritated causing me to smirk thinking I woke him from his sleep.
"What?" he asked.
"Did I wake you from your beauty sleep Masy?" I heard a chuckle and looked at James who was staring back at me.
"What the hell do you want Valdez? It's vacation meaning normal people don't wake up at 9 am in the bloody morning." he said yelling at the last part. I chuckled hearing him let out a string of swearing words.
"Well I just wanted to call and tell you I will be there at 7 tonight."
"Really you woke me up to tell me about something I bloody know off. I know you are coming here, you're stupid friend called me late last night." I raised my eyebrow even though he couldn't see me.
"Now now no need to get negatively personal Mahone. You're crossing a very very bad line. " I told him.
"I'll see you tonight Valdez." he said laughing than he ended the call.

A few hours later the plane landed and we got off after making sure the coast was clear. I looked at the black Jeep outside and grabbed the tied hostage and quickly moved into the car. After everyone was in I told the driver to go. I looked at the driver he was a member of The Kingdom who left to live in Chicago and was one of my undercover guys who I trusted.
"Hey Max, grab us some lunch along the way." James said and Max nodded.
"We have a few hours to kill so what should we to?" James asked and I smiled at him.
"Let's get started on our guest than we see what there is to do." James smiled and looked at the blindfolded and tied hostage who we drugged before we got off the plane.
"There is a club opening here in Chicago tonight so we should go after the meeting."
"Anything for you babe." I said causing both of us to laugh.

7 pm came and we got back into the Jeep and drove to Mason's headquarters. I pulled on my black gloves as I felt my hands start freezing. After a while we drove through gates and I watched as about a dozen guys outside start pointing their guns on us. I rolled my eyes they obviously didn't know who was in the car and the tinted windows didn't really help them either.
"We leave him in the car and I'll  tell you when to come fetch him." I told James and he nodded I switched off the engine and we got out of the guys and raised my eyebrow at the guys who was still pointing their guns at me.
"You boys should know who you show your toys too. The other person might just show you a much bigger toy." I said and some of the guys placed their guns down while the others still pointed it at me. The doors opened and out stepped Mason and his side kick Zack I looked around the other one wasn't here. Mason smiled at me teasingly and told the guys to put their guns down which they did.
"Long time no see old friend. Please follow me into my humble aboat." I rolled my eyes and followed him through the doors.
Inside a bunch of guys were sitting, some cleaning their guns and others doing a little of the good good.
When we entered his office I didn't wait for the invitation to sit I just sat down and James followed. Mason laughed and walked over to his wine cabinet and took out a bottle of whiskey. He poured four glasses and gave it out.
"Cheers guys. " he said then drank out his glass and poured himself another glass.
"So what can I do for The Kingdom?" he asked. I took out my phone and showed him the photo of the guy I had shot last night.
"You can start by telling me how you know this guy?" I said and he looked at the picture than at Zack who looked at the picture too.
"How the hell did you guys get him before us?" I raised my eyebrow and I realized I have been doing it alot today.
"So you know him?" I asked.
"Yeah,exactly no. I mean I know who he is but I don't really go out to have drinks with him. The bloody stupid idiot had been selling stuff in my territory and 3 days ago he attacked a guy of mine, killed him and stole the cash and merchandise he had been busy selling. "
"Really cause yesterday I found him and before I killed him for not giving me my money back he loaned 7 months ago he told him he has been working for you and you have been sending him to do dealings in my territory. " he looked at Zack than back at me.
"Now that's a lie and we both know it. My territory is big enough to do those things here. Plus I wouldn't to anything do harm the Agreement the deals on it is just too sweet." I looked at James and he shrugged.
"Are you sure about that?" I asked causing him to roll his eyes.
"Christ,Valdez of course I'm sure. I mean do you think I'm stupid enough to breach a contract where I could lose 50 percent of my territory." he said.
"If I find out you are lying I will not hesitate to put a bullet through your brain." he mocked me and stood up when his phone rang and he walked out.
"Go get our surprise for our host. " I told James and he nodded and walked out the office.
I looked at Zack who sat on Mason's seat. He looked at me and started talking.
"So when are you inviting me over to Santa Monica? The girls there are hot and probably needs a hotter guy to walk amongst them." I rolled my eyes and he stood up and walked around the desk to sit on it.
"Yeah how do you know the girls around there are hot? You've been stalking my territory's girls. "he laughed and said.
"Nah I met on yesterday and she was smoking and the accent just played a bigger turn on roll. " he said whistling.
"What's her name? Maybe I know her. " I asked and he started snapping his fingers.
"Uhm.. Andrea,yes Andrea." I looked at him raising my eyebrow.
"Andrea who? " I asked.
"She didn't really give a surname but she is pretty memorable. I mean with her white hair and pretty blue eyes she is bound to stand out." Before I knew what I was doing I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. His eyes widened for a second before he smirked.
"You stay away from her you hear me. I don't care how pretty you think she is you keep your family jewels far far away from Andrea Sparks. " his eyes widened at her name and I smirked.
"Oh you don't know her daddy is Andre Sparks but let me tell you he is not the reason you should stay away from her me pointing this gun at you should be a bigger reason. " I felt something touch me at the back of my head and I heard Mason say.
"Don't you point your gun at my best friend Valdez."
"And don't you point yours at mine. " a new old voice said and I recognized it as James's. Before I could even register what was going on Zack pulled out his gun and pointed it at James.
"Guess as soon as someone pulls the trigger everyone dies." Zack said and the door opened than I heard Mason say.
"Get out." the door closed again .
"Fine on the count of 3 everyone puts down their guns." Mason said and I glared at Zack as we all placed our guns down after 3.
"Good boys now why were we pointing guns at each other." James asked and we ignored the tied up guy on the floor who was staring at us with wide eyes.
"I was just telling him about the girl I met yesterday and how hot she is and suddenly he pulled out his gun on me." Zack said and James scoffed.
"Demon wouldn't pull his gun out on someone over any girl. " He said.
"Well than he must really just hate the mentioning of the name Andrea Sparks." Zack said.
"Well than when it is her I stand corrected." James said and started chuckling causing me to roll my eyes.
"So anyone want to tell me why there is a tied up guy in my office floor." Mason asked and we all turned our attention to the guy.
"He was hanging out with that douche bag when we found him dealing. So I figured we do a little interrogation with him. " I said and Mason smiled than turned to Zack.
"Take him to the VR." he said and Zack smiled and picked up the guy.
"Well boys how about we go play a little. " Mason said and walked out the room and we followed him.
"You need to control your toys Babe. " James said and I laughed along with him.

Chapter 42 up and ready for reading. I placed up the chapter in Demons POV so people could get an insight on our boys life. Don't worry exciting chapters up ahead.