4 - Trust

Jungkook walks out of his house with anger, he hates to see the face. He hates to see there is one man with a name Kim Seokjin invading his privacy. His parents know about his first love, Park Jimin. He doesn't know why his parents are not comfortable enough with his lover when he is the perfect choice for Jungkook. Now when he had to betray his one and only love with Jimin, he knows it's all because of Seokjin. He hates him. He hates this. His life shouldn't have ended with a guy who he doesn't even know.

" Hoseok hyung, where are you now? Can I come?"

He calls Hoseok, the one and the closest hyung he has. The brother he knows for more than 10 years already. Hoseok is like his real brother, always with him whenever he needs him. He is now the principal in Faith Organisation, the place where all of his beloved friends meet. The only place he can run to whenever he's feeling down and sad just like this day. He didn't tell anyone about his marriage. He is not ready. A week he is missing from his office and avoid from contacting anyone, he only caves himself in his house without mentioning anything about his sudden disappearance.

He knows Hoseok is worried, even his husband Namjoon tried to call him several times but he purposely ignored them. He hates this situation. But he shouldn't hide this news much longer, he trusts his brothers. Hoseok knows him more than he knows himself so he should not ignore their presence in his life. Seokjin is not going to change anything. His presence is temporary. Jungkook is going to make sure this marriage won't last long.

Jungkook drives to Hoseok and Namjoon's house to meet them. He has to apologise for acting up and tell them about the marriage. He needs someone who can support him after his parents obviously siding with Seokjin. The day they met Seokjin in the funeral he's already know his parents is too soft for the man. What kind of specialties the guy has to bewitched his parents into loving him on the spot.

"Jungkook~aa, are you okay? Why are you not answering our phone calls? Are you all good?" Hoseok greets him warmly as soon as he arrived. He hugs the younger one after a week his heart was not at ease due to missing him. Namjoon is beside him observing his husband. Hoseok has a soft spot for Jungkook, he really treats the man like his own real brother. Namjoon does too. Jungkook is their close younger brother, they often worried about him.

They sit on the couch with Hoseok still not leaving Jungkook's arms. The brotherly warmth that Jungkook really miss.

" I'm sorry for worrying you hyungs"

he looks at each of their faces feeling guilty for ignoring them.

"I have something to tell you about my sudden disappearance, I wish you can understand me"

he tells every parts the story he had to deal with, the sudden news, the death of Seokjin's father, the urgency to marry him but he purposely avoids to tell Seokjin's name, doesn't want anyone else to know he's his husband. Hoseok and Namjoon listens attentively to him. To be honest, they can't seem to pick sides between Jungkook or his parents. They know Jungkook's parents well. They respect them. Mr. Jeon has been funding the organisation since both of them were young. He helped to make sure everything in Faith is complete and enough for them. The pairs are very thankful to him.

From Mr. Jeon's help too they able to know young Jungkook, a sweet and adorable boy that time. The friendship is continued until this day. Hobeok feels pity towards him, he knows how stubborn both the dad and the son are. They can only show support towards Jungkook telling him that they'll always be in his back and ease his heart. They wish to know Jungkook's husband too if the younger boy allows them one day.

Jungkook spends his day in his brother's house not bothering to call Seokjin or even cares about him. He told Hoseok the man is now with his parents, slightly guilty for lying to his hyung. During the night, Namjoon is called to attend this one critical surgery in his hospital so Jungkook takes the chance to accompany Hoseok even though he's not necessarily needs to. He just want to avoid Seokjin in the house.

Why even I have to live with stranger when I am comfortable enough with my old friends?

Jungkook wonders. He doesn't need new people in his life. Enough with his close friends and his beautiful lover. This is his life and no one can change it, not his parents not even Kim Seokjin.

ㄱㅅ
Short update. Thank you for supporting me. I appreciate all of your comments and support. Love you all ^^