Chapter 53

Chapter 53

All three were asleep on the plane. The stewardesses were in the back preparing drinks and snacks for when they woke up which would not be for a while because of what they had been through for the past twenty four hours.

*Dream*

Alex's POV:

I walk towards my favorite class, study hall. I reach the door, pull it to open and walk in. There's two groups of boys and girls laughing over something funny on someone's phone.

"Alex, over here!" Someone yells. I walk toward them. I set down my laptop and book-bag. I take out my planner and look over at what I need to accomplish in the next hour.

"Okay so start drafting my U.S Government paper and begin drafting a chapter for story." I say muttering to myself.

"What?" I hear someone ask.

"Nothing, muttering to myself." I snap out of my thoughts. I put the planner to the side and begin working on my paper.

I begin typing away when I hear, "Did you see that creepy guy staring at you this morning again?"

I turn around and say, "Yeah, I'm a little scared."

"You should really get a restraining order." A girl says. I nod.

*Reality*

Alex's POV:

I jolt awake; looking frantically at my surroundings when it comes to my attention that I'm still on a plane at 10,000 feet in the sky.

"Ow! Alex, you just smacked me in the head." Justin complained.

"Sorry." I mumbled, going up to go to the restroom. I go back to my seat and flag down a flight attendant.

"Can I get a bottle of water?" I ask, realizing I was sweating all over the place. She nods and comes back with a bottle of water. I look at the screen in front of me.

"Where are we headed?" I ask Justin who was still half asleep.

"Australia. Now, let me sleep." He demands. I take out my headphones and listen to an audio book.

*Next Day*

Justin's POV:

I feel a tap on my shoulder and eventually, "JUSTIN!" Is screamed in my ear by a high pitched voice. I groan, turning over and see Sira with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello, kid. How're doing?" I ask, gently pushing her away so I can unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Where are we?" She asks me, scooting back and out of the seats.

"Australia." Alex says before I could.

"Can we see the koala bears?! And kangaroos?!" She asked excitedly, clapping her hands.

"Maybe someday." I say, grabbing my suitcase. We all get off the plane.

"Have a great stay." The flight attendants say as we depart the plane.

A/N: They're in Australia! Have you been to Australia? Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you for reading!