Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It had been nearly a month since Alex was kidnapped by Jason. The whole ordeal started to seem almost normal for her. But there was one thing that she wished she could do; that was to go get Starbucks. She used to go to the coffee shop fairly regularly before Jason.

Alex's POV:

Jason had granted me "privileges" because he thought I could be trusted. Those privileges were little things like going out to the front yard and getting the paper and he even let me have his old laptop to start online college!

"How's the classes going?" Jason asked, watching from the door.

"Great!" I said, then he left. I immediately clicked on the + tap and logged onto Twitter. I had a hundred messages from my family asking if I was alright.

There was something that caught my eye. There was a picture of me the caption said Missing Teen. Said to be in grave danger. It already had 12k+ retweets. People were searching for me.

I heard footsteps come up the stairs so I logged out of the website, closed the tap and went back on to my college website.

"Jason went to get you some food." Justin said, walking closer to me. It was starting to get uncomfortable. I cleared my throat.

"Um, Justin? Can you back up?" I asked him. He immediately complied with my request.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to get too close." He looked down shamefully, his hand rubbing his neck. The air tensed up at that moment.

"Um, it's okay. I guess. I'm just not used to being around guys." I said honestly.
"Why?" He asked before his pupils got huge.

"No! Nothing like that. Um, I went to an all girls school for all of my twelve years of school." I said quickly. He nodded in agreement.

"How are the classes going?" He asked. This boy seems to ask a lot of questions.

"You seem to ask a lot of questions." I pointed out, laughing just a little.

"Sorry, force of habit." He chuckled to relieve the awkward tension.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Jason said, making Justin jump and step further into the room.

"We were just talking." I said innocently. Jason stared at us suspiciously before walking away.

"What was that?" Justin breathed. He really seem terrified of his brother.

"I don't know." I turned back to my laptop to begin working again.

"Honey! Can you come down for a second?" Jason yelled. I groaned before logging out of the website and going down to see Jason.

"What is it, Jason?" I ask when I was almost down the steps.

"I wanna take you shopping." He said, smiling.

"You wanna take me out in public. Where people can see me?" I asked for clarification. I wanted to make sure this was real.

"Well, you'll have to wear a disguise." He said.

"THANK YOU JASON!" I screamed before hugging him tightly.

"And you'll have to promise to never leave my side." He said but I was too happy to care about that. This was a dream come true.

*At the mall*

Jason's POV:

I was honestly worried about Alex's first time in public. I couldn't have her escaping because she was mine.

"What stores do you wanna hit?" I ask, looking at my beautiful girl.

"I don't know. There are so many of them." She said. I laughed at the comment. We decided to hit all of them.

*Three hours later*

Jason's POV:

I was exhausted and couldn't wait to go home. I didn't know this girl could shop like she did.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked, carrying six bags from various stores like Forever 21 and H&M.

"Can we get something to eat?" She asked. I nodded quickly. I couldn't wait to sit down. I put down all the bags at a table for us to sit at and asked her for what she wanted.

"Um, McDonalds?" She asked, scanning for one.

"Yes." I noticed one right behind her and jogged on over there. I kept looking back to make sure she didn't leave the table. I couldn't bare the pain of loosing her.

"I'm back!" I yelled happily, carrying the food. She gleamed at the sight.

"Jason?" She asked with a piece of hamburger in her mouth. I nodded to let her know I was listening. "Why did you take me?" She continued.

"Can we not do this here?" I grabbed her forearm in an effort for her to calm down.

"I want to know why." She said, looking at her arm. I let go of it quickly.

"Sometimes we don't always get what we want. Now help me clean this up." I said, picking up the trash and walking to a trash can.

A/N: Hey! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Do you think Alex deserves to know why Jason kidnapped her? It may not be the reason you think. Comment yes or no. And don't forget to vote. Voting let's me know you are enjoying the story.