Chapter 54

Chapter 54

The crew walked into the airport. Their stomachs were growling with hunger and Sira was already starting to whine. Justin was worried about whether the place he picked would be safe or not. Alex wondered whether Sira knew that they were all hungry, tired and wanted to sleep some more.

Alex's POV:

"Is someone picking us up?" I ask Justin as we get to the end of the airport.

"Yes, I called someone." Justin said, pushing the door. There was a black van. Someone greeted us.

"Are you the driver?" I ask him. He was wearing a suit with a purple tie.

"Really Ryan? A purple tie?" Justin asked, laughing a bit.

"What?! I like purple." Ryan seemed offended.

"I just see you looking better in red." He put his hands up in defense.

"Get in the car. We have to get out of here." Ryan laughs as he helps us with our bags. I get Sira buckled in the car seat.

"You have a car seat?" I ask, hoping someone would hear me.

"I told him about Sira." Justin spoke up. The air conditioner was on full  blast.

"Yeah, it's okay. I like kids." Ryan says.

"I'm cold." Sira pipes up. Ryan turns the air conditioner down.

*Later*

Justin's POV:

We arrive at the house where we're staying until who knows when. Ryan helps us with our stuff.

"I can stay with you if you want. For added security." He offers.

"That'll be great. Thanks." I say as Alex taps me on the shoulder. I go with her to another room in the house with no other people.

"We can't keep running." She comments, tears in her eyes.

"I know." I say, looking at the ground.

"What are you going to do about your brother? We can't go back to him. I'm afraid that he'll kill us." A tear slides down her cheek.

"He won't get to us, I promise." I go in for big, tight hug. Her arms wrap around mine and squeezes me.

"I'll figure something out." I try to reassure her.  She looks up at me and says shakily, "You better think of something fast. I'm scared that we're running out of time."

"Trust me, I will. I won't allow for you and Sira to get hurt." I say, my mind swirling with what to do. I needed to do something and fast.

*Later*

Justin's POV:

I hung up my phone and let out a long, loud sigh. It was my third phone call to a friend to call in a favor.

"Any luck?" She asked, her pity face making me immediately let go of any angry thoughts I previously had.

"Not yet." I say, starting to worry a bit.

A/N: What do you think Justin will do? Comment below some ideas! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter. Sharing this story also helps me a lot. Thanks for reading!