Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Jason and his gang was on a plane to Italy the next day with all their equipment on a different plane.

Justin and Alex had absolutely no idea that Jason was on to them and Jason wanted to keep it like that.

Jason's POV:

I woke up with Rubbie on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes as I attempted to move her with waking her up.

"What? What's going on?" She asked, opening her eyes.

"I barely touched you. How could you wake up?" I said under my breath.

"I'm a very light sleeper, unfortunately." She tries to get comfortable.

"Passengers, put your tray tables up. We are landing in Italy." Our captain says.

"That was fast." Rubbie comments.

"You slept for all of it so..." the stewardess said sassily. We all laugh as she goes to her seat. The ground comes closer and I hear a loud thump as the plane lands.

"Thank you for flying with us. Enjoy Italy." The captains says.
Everyone gets up and struggled to open the overhead compartments to get their stuff.
"How many bags did you bring?" I ask Rubbie as I see her hold a large bag, a backpack and a purse.

"Just 3." She shrugs, walking to the airport. I shake my head, laughing a bit. I follow her into a gray airport.

"Where's the food?" Rubbie asks. I see a fire engine red restaurant with a picture of a hamburger.

"Let's eat there!" I point to the burger joint. Her eyes widen.
"I love Red Robbin!" She yells with glee.

"I didn't even know they had American chains."  I say, surprise.

"Let's go eat!" We all go through the door.
A/N: First update of 2019! How are y'all?  I hope y'all enjoy this.